Updated

New Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

RacerXero84

Obnoxious old fart
SRD Member
Reaction score
Both templates look great, is this for personal use or do you plan on making these public?

Tnamwen

SRD Member
Reaction score
Both templates look great, is this for personal use or do you plan on making these public?
Probably personal, because I know most people out there are like not American not NASCAR. This was really just a test of what I can do, because I am still new at all this. These really are the first things I have done with photoshop other than throwing a couple of logos/numbers and maybe a little part of a scheme on a car, haha. I think these came out neat, but I am thinking I should change the NNS to the Koup, because it is more sportier. Thanks for the feedback!

Gwen Cole

93 Wins
SRD Member
Reaction score
Probably personal, because I know most people out there are like not American not NASCAR. This was really just a test of what I can do, because I am still new at all this. These really are the first things I have done with photoshop other than throwing a couple of logos/numbers and maybe a little part of a scheme on a car, haha. I think these came out neat, but I am thinking I should change the NNS to the Koup, because it is more sportier. Thanks for the feedback!
Aw. I really wanted to use these. They look awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.