Latest resources

The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cts Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cts Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cup Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cup Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
SRD NXS20 Blender Scene Burnout
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

New NASCAR Game Coming From Eutechnyx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fisha695

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
They had the correct headlight and tail light decals though which didn't make it seem like it didn't include real makes.
Generic Cola is Generic Cola whether it comes in a Red coke looking can or not. lol

I read that they are including everything from the 2010 season (and 2011) Does this mean they will include the COT with the wing?
I asked but I didn't get an answer yet.... but beings as it's like 2am in England where they are I doubt I'll get one tonight lol.

HoosierDaddy

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Not to question anyones desire to have the most authentic Nascar game we can get. But does 1 little sticker not being correct really make that much difference? When your racing are you going to stop and say "Hay! That's not right?
Here is something I learned about small details. When I was a touring musician, I met another band at a theater venue and I noticed they only had blue m&m's. I asked why they were being such a b*tch about having just one color candy. They said it's not because they like one color over another, or they are trying to be "rockstars", it was simply a safeguard. They knew that if someone slacked and didn't get just blue M&M's, then they were slacking in other areas.

So in total, if they missed a little 'stupid' sticker, they short changed the physics or some aspect there-of.

moppenheimer

#Murica
SRD Member
Reaction score
They didnt "miss" the sticker, They didnt goof. They arent allowed to feature an alchol brand on the car (Coors Light Pole award), but they can feature the parent company of the alchohol brand...hence why it is allowed to say Coors Brewing Company on the Under 21 sticker. "Coors Brewing" isn't an alcohol brand.

Fisha695

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
They didnt "miss" the sticker, They didnt goof. They arent allowed to feature an alchol brand on the car (Coors Light Pole award), but they can feature the parent company of the alchohol brand...hence why it is allowed to say Coors Brewing Company on the Under 21 sticker. "Coors Brewing" isn't an alcohol brand.
It's not they aren't "Allowed" (as in legally) to feature it, as it's in GT5 it's that Coors DID NOT WANT the regular decal in the game.

moppenheimer

#Murica
SRD Member
Reaction score
I thought to keep the E rating, legally, they cant feature alcohol....?

But either way, point was, they didn't "goof" or overlook it. They weren't allowed (legally or corporately or whatever) to feature the Coors Light Pole Award decal.

Last edited:

Fisha695

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I thought to keep the E rating, legally, they cant feature alcohol....?
GT5 is E rated and has it, there have been several Soccer games that have featured jerseys that have Corona logos on them and they have been E rated.

I think it's more or less that for an international style game where Alcohol isn't as taboo they have no problem advertising it, but for a game that'll most sell in the USA where parents are all worried about alcohol & cartoon camels they decided that it's "safer" to not feature the logos.

Brandon Howe

Track Creator at NR Track Designs
SRD Member
Reaction score
GT5 is E rated and has it, there have been several Soccer games that have featured jerseys that have Corona logos on them and they have been E rated.

I think it's more or less that for an international style game where Alcohol isn't as taboo they have no problem advertising it, but for a game that'll most sell in the USA where parents are all worried about alcohol & cartoon camels they decided that it's "safer" to not feature the logos.
But like a little kid is going to want to go buy a 6 pack because he saw an alcohal logo on a car in NASCAR game?

JeffJordan

My name is no longer Jeff Jordan
SRD Member
Reaction score
But like a little kid is going to want to go buy a 6 pack because he saw an alcohal logo on a car in NASCAR game?
They somehow think that. I do not understand why people think kids are stupid...and why people think they can buy alcohol.

I'm very anti-alcohol. If Smirnoff Ice decided to move to Gordon or something, doesn't mean I'm gonna drink the stuff...

MRI_29

SRD Member
Reaction score
Sorry to change the subject, but i`m confused, it says it`s coming out 2 weeks before the DAYTONA 500 next year, BUT the countdown on this link NASCAR, The Game 2011, says 2 days and about 11 hours. Can someone tell me why the countdown is like that?

moppenheimer

#Murica
SRD Member
Reaction score
Sorry to change the subject, but i`m confused, it says it`s coming out 2 weeks before the DAYTONA 500 next year, BUT the countdown on this link NASCAR, The Game 2011, says 2 days and about 11 hours. Can someone tell me why the countdown is like that?
Thats when the first video trailer debuts.

20 days, 11 hours, 21 minutes, 30 seconds.
It says 2D, not 20.

JeffJordan

SRD Member
Reaction score
Now kids are going to want to buy 6 packs of Kurt
Kurt Busch isn't Miller Lite.

Also, it's pretty useless to censor it if most of the people who buy the game know what it means anyway...milking a dead cow.

David24

Supreme Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Kurt Busch isn't Miller Lite.
It was a joke...

This makes me think about the base on the 2 car. If they sensor the sponsor why have an image of the product on the car too? (I know it's not a direct image of the product but still. It's alcohol.) And if they are including all the different paint schemes with the game, what is the Vortex Bottle sheme going to have?

JeffJordan

SRD Member
Reaction score
It was a joke...

This makes me think about the base on the 2 car. If they sensor the sponsor why have an image of the product on the car too? (I know it's not a direct image of the product but still. It's alcohol.) And if they are including all the different paint schemes with the game, what is the Vortex Bottle sheme going to have?
Oh. Yeah, I couldn't tell. Sorry.

I doubt there will be the vortex bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.