Latest resources

The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cts Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cts Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cup Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cup Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
SRD NXS20 Blender Scene Burnout
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

New NASCAR Game Coming From Eutechnyx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl Robinson

I'm just better than you.
SRD Member
Reaction score
On that note I wonder if being outside the top 35 will allow you to miss the race?

dalejrgamer

$9.99/mo
SRD Member
Reaction score
Umm.... yeah, no one wants to play as Bobby Labonte. :err:
Oh, I'm sorry, I really don't mean to show disrespect towards the 2000 Cup champion.

Come to think of it, the disc space and the systems can handle all 81 cars (that showed up for Daytona)...

labontefanboy

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Thank you, he's not a start-and-parker, and plus, he'll be driving for a decent team next year. And also, Nemechek and Blaney have lots of fans. coltsfan93 and MillsLayne already come to mind in terms of Nemechek fans.

Last edited:

MillsLayne

2x Champ, guys.
SRD Member
Reaction score
Thank you, he's not a start-and-parker, and plus, he'll be driving for a decent team next year. And also, Nemechek and Blaney have lots of fans. coltsfan93 and MillsLayne already come to find in terms of Nemechek fans.
Dude, I've been a HUGE Nemechek fan since I was a little kid. You have no idea how excited I was when he picked up his first Cup win at New Hampshire! My dad and I went to my mom's work to tell her who won the race. I'm pretty sure she knew before we told her just by the looks on our faces. And then when he swept the weekend at Kansas in '04, I about cried from excitement then, too, partly because both races came down to the final turns.

Furinkazen

SRD Member
Reaction score
Still I long for differnt drivers for the same car, so have th #09 with Labonte, Magnussen, Almirola, Cassill... Keeps it fresh.

We need the road-course experts to be actually good.

XxCorbin9983xX

SRD Member
Reaction score
man i can't wait to get this game.. can february come quicker?! can i freeze myself until then?! ahhh! lol but really, i can wait. at least the other game i have pre-ordered will be coming out on december 7th. (Cataclysm!) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.