Latest resources

08 JOE GRAF JR.  - MARTINSVILLE daniele
Templates SRD, Render Burnout/Blender, numbers BER, ratings and new box me.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
07 DAVID STAR - TEXAS II daniele
Templates SRD, Render Burnout/Blender, numbers BER, numbers BER, ratings and new box me.
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - HOM2 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - HOM1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - CLT1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

New NR2003 video - Something a bit different then the norm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRRacing64

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Just got done pulling a late nighter on this new production. I was kinda thinking of doing something different then the normal crash videos you see all the time on the net. Hope you guys like it and please be sure to let me know what you think! Thanks and enjoy! :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngu400CPhAE]YouTube - NR2003 Still lives! - 2010[/ame]

DangerMouse

SRD Member
Reaction score
Soundtrack = Epic!
Video = Very well done!
Downfall = The 48 wrecked so it's clearly not real race footage! haha

Good job man!

HoosierDaddy

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
AMAZING. It's almost like a Tribute video to the greatest nascar game ever. Everything you see in that video, none of it is original to the game except the .exe file. It's like the pappy crew knew what they were doing and leaving us a little Easter egg to continue on with there vision. Like seers of the future, they knew an evil force, a nothing was upon them. And they knew it was up to us to continue what they started. Thr0ugh the dark ages of EA and now to the future, who knows what it holds. But may all developers know and hold this true to their hearts, we will not stand for a crap nascar game. We will always remember and return to our roots before we bow down to any abomination attempting to overthrow and seal a downfall of our beloved NR2003. Viva La NR2003!

bama

SRD Member
Reaction score
Very very nice. At the beginning you get the feel that the video is going to be about the drivers in the chase, except for Jr's car at the beginning. The music and camera views were great. Two thumbs up!

David24

Supreme Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Holy crap...amazing video. The best on that's from NR2003. I am speechless. This should be made into an intro sequence for the game. I would watch it every single time.

jgegner

Find New Roads
SRD Member
Reaction score
Great job on the video! It's a much-needed and refreshing alternative to all of the NR2003 crash comp videos on YouTube. Again, well done!

James

ryan78

SRD Member
Reaction score
THAT WAS SICK! what program did you use to get all those different camera angles and veiws?

Status
Not open for further replies.