New to N2003

Discussion in 'NR2003 General Discussion' started by dhenn, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dhenn

dhenn New Member

I love this game. I cannot believe that I had never gotten a copy of it. Ihave moved from N3 to N2003. I have a couple of questions. I got the sprint car mod, I can qualify, but in the feature before it even starts it is so slow, the cars go and then stop. The same is for the Nascar modified Mod. I really want these too, can anyone help. ALso where can I find the IMCA/FLorida modified MOD, and is there an outlaw/dirt late model MOD. And while I am asking, what about super modifieds? What is a really good site to down load late models for the Late model mod v.2? Is there a toledo track for N2003? I have been through all those links in a previous post and got some really sweet cars.
  2. Poppy

Poppy New Member

well the problem is probably you need to set your options down,and turn the mirrors down also,I had to turn my res. down and mine worked great after that.For an"older"game this one can turn into a resource hog.The dirt there is a stock and truck dirt mod.I can't remember where I got them.The trucks are a hoot!
  3. dhenn

dhenn New Member

is there a super modified mod or an outlaw/dirt late maodel mod ????
  4. SiC

SiC Guest

5. pucsevad

pucsevad New Member

Is Your Game Up to Date?
    You Must Have The Latest Patch Installed.
    If You Do The You Have Me Stumped
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.