12 - Menards/Sylvania Mustang - TAL1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
2 - Dent Wizard Mustang - TAL1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NFF 2019 Xfinity Mod

andy88

SRD Member
Reaction score
From the e-mail I received from nascarfunfacts:

The latest 2019 NASCAR Xfinity mod is available for download for a limited time only for all registered users! This is still a very early mod and is a work in progress. There is no damage or LOD's so adding more than a few cars will cause the game to crash. Also many facets are incomplete, but as a gift for the holidays, here is a little teaser for all friends of nascarfunfacts forums. The mod, templates, and X viewer files can be found at the following link. Thank you for subscribing and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Brian Booth

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nascarfunfacts/2019-2020-xfinity-models-f86/

Last edited:

NSRacing42

SRD Member
Reaction score
Awesome Job on the mod so far man, Im looking really forward to finally having an updated Xfinity Mod!

daniele

SRD Member
Reaction score
Just downloaded. After the holidays I start to try it and paint something. So if I understand correctly, will there be a definitive version later?

andy88

SRD Member
Reaction score
Just downloaded. After the holidays I start to try it and paint something. So if I understand correctly, will there be a definitive version later?
I wouldn't get too carried away painting cars just yet, I'm sure that there will be changes to the templates.

daniele

SRD Member
Reaction score
of course you're right. I will only make some test designs pending the final version. Anyway, congratulations have those who made all this.

Smoke

Official Toad Hunter.
SRD Member
Reaction score
Congrats to NFF for adding their mod to the community. I think they may have modeled the driver after Ryan Newman though. He may have a hard time getting out of the car window. (Pun intended). l0l