1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

NFL Discussion

Discussion in 'General Community Discussion' started by DanAsher26, Jun 7, 2010.

1. MrDude68

MrDude68 Occasional Backwards Driver

After hearing about the game today, I'm glad I didn't add to the NFL's TV ratings last night. Congrats to all you Patriots fans again (@BrendonH12, @canadienhits).

2. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong Moderator

All two of us, huh? lol (You forgot @theusar ;)) Thanks, man!

MrDude68 and theusar like this.
  3. theusar

theusar Well-Known Member

The front page of The Times-Picayune on the day after Super Bowl:
    fbfebe2b7910daea2dd6628fbc838c02.jpg

4. SebaXRuiz

SebaXRuiz 6 Time SRD Pick'em race winner

I was right.

5. Cutch22

Cutch22 That Pittsburgh Fan

As a fan of good defense, I really enjoyed that Super Bowl for the most part. Some parts seemed self-inflicted, such as Goff's INT. Reminded me of Brady's forced pass that Joe Haden picked off in the regular season.
    Also, not happy with the bait & switch at the halftime show. Don't tease me "Sweet Victory" and not give me at least 15 seconds of the actual song...

6. BrendonH12

The only people that can say that the Super Bowl was boring are those that think football is just about slinging the football around and scoring 100 points. While those games are fun to watch, so are the ones that are like the Super Bowl - a great defensive showdown. Games like that let's the defensive players have their moment in the spotlight too. I think it was a great game! Could there have been a little bit more offensive action? Sure! But I'm very happy to see my Pats hold their opponent to only 3 points - in the Super Bowl! That's amazing - not boring...

theusar and Riley Maddox like this.
  7. MrDude68

MrDude68 Occasional Backwards Driver

I'm sure the final score made a big difference on a lot of people's impression of the game. Combining low scoring with the Patriots winning again is not really a great recipe for positive feedback. I imagine reactions would have been overwhelmingly more positive if the Rams had won.

8. BrendonH12

I agree 100%... except from Saints fans.

9. ShadowKnight508

ShadowKnight508 Lt. Commish - SRD Pick' Em Series

10. David24

David24 Paint Crew Paint Crew

|unpopular opinion|
    Thank god the Patriots won in (from what I've heard) a terrible game...now to enjoy the next 7 months before football will be forcefully shoved down my throat again

11. ShadowKnight508

12. Dodgeman4345

Dodgeman4345 Well-Known Member

13. ShadowKnight508

14. Thunder98

Thunder98 Well-Known Member

From the creators of Sacksonville Abbey and Days of Our Steelers comes an all new drama filled with passion, scandal, and victory...

All My Patriots...

15. Dodgeman4345

Dodgeman4345 Well-Known Member

So I guess we can start calling them the Protriots now. Lol. Since Kraft was caught in a Patstitution ring. Lol. And apparently they were award 4 draft picks because of it. Lol. I know they are two different news stories. I just think it's funny how the draft picks were announced after the other news.

16. SebaXRuiz

SebaXRuiz 6 Time SRD Pick'em race winner

17. Mystical

Mystical Always 110%

From what I've read a lot of fans are brushing it off or downplaying it like its nothing too. Yes Prostitution via a Human Trafficking ring is no big deal he should just go about his business and the NFL should not worry about it. /s

USSTalladega likes this.
  18. dalejr88rox

dalejr88rox Raise hell, praise Dale, burn down Panera Bread Banned

I bet Brady's jealous that Kraft has been kissing someone who isn't him

USSTalladega and Virox6549 like this.
  19. ShadowKnight508

According to ESPN, the Oakland Raiders will be getting the "throw me the damn ball!" diva known as Antonio Brown:

The Steelers and Raiders have reached a verbal agreement for Antonio Brown to be traded to Oakland in exchange for a third- and fifth-round pick, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Brown will receive a new three-year deal worth up to $54.125 million from the Raiders, with $30.125 million guaranteed, a source told Schefter. He previously had three years and $38.9 million left on his contract with the Steelers, with none of the money guaranteed.

Brown indicated on his Instagram account late Saturday night that he was heading to Oakland.

SOURCE: http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26211185/steelers-agree-deal-ab-raiders

20. Thunder98

Thunder98 Well-Known Member