Latest resources

NXS20 3D Studio Max Scene MattyO
NXS20 3D Studio Max Scene for Max8 and above.
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Car Viewer Files MattyO
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Templates 2048 x 2048 MattyO
2048 x 2048 Templates in PSD format.
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
32 Corey LaJoie 2020 Schluter Systems Ford Mustang JNieder51188
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
2020 NXS17 Xfinity batch 3 canadienhits
24 Xfinity cars from the 2020 season.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NFL Discussion

theusar

SRD Member
Reaction score
The front page of The Times-Picayune on the day after Super Bowl:
fbfebe2b7910daea2dd6628fbc838c02.jpg

Cutch22

That Pittsburgh Fan
SRD Member
Reaction score
As a fan of good defense, I really enjoyed that Super Bowl for the most part. Some parts seemed self-inflicted, such as Goff's INT. Reminded me of Brady's forced pass that Joe Haden picked off in the regular season.
Also, not happy with the bait & switch at the halftime show. Don't tease me "Sweet Victory" and not give me at least 15 seconds of the actual song...

BrendonH12

Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong
SRD Member
Reaction score
The only people that can say that the Super Bowl was boring are those that think football is just about slinging the football around and scoring 100 points. While those games are fun to watch, so are the ones that are like the Super Bowl - a great defensive showdown. Games like that let's the defensive players have their moment in the spotlight too. I think it was a great game! Could there have been a little bit more offensive action? Sure! But I'm very happy to see my Pats hold their opponent to only 3 points - in the Super Bowl! That's amazing - not boring...

MrDude68

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
The only people that can say that the Super Bowl was boring are those that think football is just about slinging the football around and scoring 100 points. While those games are fun to watch, so are the ones that are like the Super Bowl - a great defensive showdown. Games like that let's the defensive players have their moment in the spotlight too. I think it was a great game! Could there have been a little bit more offensive action? Sure! But I'm very happy to see my Pats hold their opponent to only 3 points - in the Super Bowl! That's amazing - not boring...
I'm sure the final score made a big difference on a lot of people's impression of the game. Combining low scoring with the Patriots winning again is not really a great recipe for positive feedback. I imagine reactions would have been overwhelmingly more positive if the Rams had won.

David24

Supreme Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
|unpopular opinion|
Thank god the Patriots won in (from what I've heard) a terrible game...now to enjoy the next 7 months before football will be forcefully shoved down my throat again

Dodgeman4345

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
So I guess we can start calling them the Protriots now. Lol. Since Kraft was caught in a Patstitution ring. Lol. And apparently they were award 4 draft picks because of it. Lol. I know they are two different news stories. I just think it's funny how the draft picks were announced after the other news.

Mystical

Always 110%
SRD Member
Reaction score
So I guess we can start calling them the Protriots now. Lol. Since Kraft was caught in a Patstitution ring. Lol. And apparently they were award 4 draft picks because of it. Lol. I know they are two different news stories. I just think it's funny how the draft picks were announced after the other news.
From what I've read a lot of fans are brushing it off or downplaying it like its nothing too. Yes Prostitution via a Human Trafficking ring is no big deal he should just go about his business and the NFL should not worry about it. /s

ShadowKnight508

Lt. Commish - SRD Pick' Em Series
Staff member
SRD Member
Reaction score
According to ESPN, the Oakland Raiders will be getting the "throw me the damn ball!" diva known as Antonio Brown:

The Steelers and Raiders have reached a verbal agreement for Antonio Brown to be traded to Oakland in exchange for a third- and fifth-round pick, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Brown will receive a new three-year deal worth up to $54.125 million from the Raiders, with $30.125 million guaranteed, a source told Schefter. He previously had three years and $38.9 million left on his contract with the Steelers, with none of the money guaranteed.

Brown indicated on his Instagram account late Saturday night that he was heading to Oakland.

SOURCE: http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26211185/steelers-agree-deal-ab-raiders