1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

NFL Discussion

Discussion in 'General Community Discussion' started by DanAsher26, Jun 7, 2010.

1. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong

Lions to sign Danny Amendola. Finally, a Detroit move I agree with!

Virox6549 and theusar like this.
  2. JeffJordan

JeffJordan My name is no longer Jeff Jordan

Maybe he'll be their new Golden Tate.

Virox6549 and BrendonH12 like this.
  3. BrendonH12

IMO, Tate is irreplaceable and getting rid of him was one of the dumbest decisions the Lions have ever made. I'm actually hoping the Pats pick up Tate as, from what I've been hearing, Hogan might be headed out of New England. :(

4. crazyboy335

crazyboy335 #50in07 Banned

Speaking of Golden Tate...

[​IMG]

Riley Maddox and ShadowKnight508 like this.
  5. BrendonH12

[​IMG]

Virox6549 and ShadowKnight508 like this.
  6. Dodgeman4345

Dodgeman4345 Well-Known Member

The Baltimore Ravens keep losing players. Joe Flacco to Denver Broncos. Eric Weddle to Los Angles Rams. Now T-Sizzle, Terrell Suggs to Arizona Cardinals.

7. dacinch8

dacinch8 Striving on Sweet Iced Tea

Welp. Have a nice retirement Suggs. :(

8. JeffJordan

JeffJordan My name is no longer Jeff Jordan

I feel like nobody should ever sign ex-Ravens defenders right away. They seem to always be better in Baltimore.

9. ShadowKnight508

ShadowKnight508 Lt. Commish - SRD Pick' Em Series

It checks out (UrinatingTree did a video on how the Arizona Cardinals is where players in their final years of their NFL careers go to retire):

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
    Thunder98 and dacinch8 like this.
  10. Virox6549

Virox6549 Well-Known Member

Holy shit Terrell Suggs got traded?! Broncos signed Kareem Jackson as well for $33 million, and Ja'Wuan James to Denver for $50 million.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
  11. Dodgeman4345

Dodgeman4345 Well-Known Member

It wasn't a trade. He became a free agent. In fact, he was the one that told the Ravens he was leaving.

12. Virox6549

Virox6549 Well-Known Member

Wow. Baltimore's lost a lot of defensive weapons.

Dodgeman4345 and ShadowKnight508 like this.
  13. nj9703

nj9703 Very Stable Genius

Bob Quinn on Monday out here like...
    1391pzewnjl21.jpg

Virox6549 and BrendonH12 like this.
  14. ShadowKnight508

The other big-time "throw me the damn ball!" diva in the NFL has been traded, with the New York Giants offloading Odell Beckham Jr. to the Browns for some picks and safety Jabrill Peppers.

The Giants have agreed to trade Odell Beckham Jr. to the Cleveland Browns, a source confirmed to ESPN's Adam Schefter, in a blockbuster deal that sends the star receiver out of New York less than a year after he signed a massive contract with the team.

The Giants will receive the Browns' first-round pick in 2019 (No. 17 overall), their second third-round pick this year (95th overall) and safety Jabrill Peppers for Beckham, the source said.

"Wow," Beckham told ESPN's Josina Anderson of the trade.

Beckham added to Anderson that current Browns receiver and former LSU teammate Jarvis Landry had called him and said that Cleveland general manager John Dorsey and coach Freddie Kitchens wanted him badly. Beckham then said Giants GM Dave Gettleman called him and said, "I am trading you to the Browns."

SOURCE: http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26242951/browns-acquiring-obj-giants

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
    BrendonH12 likes this.
  15. ShadowKnight508

The Kansas City Chiefs will be sending Dee Ford to the San Francisco 49ers for 2020 second-round pick.

The Kansas City Chiefs have agreed to trade edge rusher Dee Ford to the San Francisco 49ers, a source confirmed to ESPN's Josina Anderson.

The Niners are expected to give Ford a multiyear deal in the range of five years and $87.5 million, the source said. San Francisco will send a 2020 second-round pick to Kansas City, a source confirmed. The deal can't become official until the new league year begins Wednesday.

SOURCE: http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26243237/chiefs-set-trade-ford-niners-source-says

16. ahspencer01

ahspencer01 yikes Banned

Wow the Browns, along with the Chiefs, are fucking stupid. Honestly, the Giants are too. The fuck is going through whoever does these trades' minds. None of these make any sense what so ever.

ShadowKnight508 likes this.
  17. Thunder98

Thunder98 Well-Known Member

Le'Veon Bell to the Jets. Now that locker room cancer can lose to the Patriots twice a year.

ShadowKnight508 likes this.
  18. ShadowKnight508

Bonus episode of Days of Our Steelers from UrinatingTree, focused on the entire Antonio Brown saga that the Pittsburgh Steelers dealt with over the past NFL season and finally ended with AB#84 being shipped off to the Oakland Raiders.

19. Brandon Thornton

Brandon Thornton Hero Card & Diecast Enthusiast

The Giants are the ones that are fucking stupid. You have Eli for one more year tops, why not keep OBJ to help season the young quarterback they're inevitably going to sign in the future?

20. ahspencer01

ahspencer01 yikes Banned

Yeah, that's their problem, but I don't understand why the Browns wanted OBJ so bad to give up two picks and Jabrill fucking Peppers??? Makes no sense to me considering the receivers they already have and how good Peppers has been.