1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

NFL Discussion

Discussion in 'General Community Discussion' started by DanAsher26, Jun 7, 2010.

1. theusar

theusar Well-Known Member

2. bvc

bvc Hero Card & Diecast Enthusiast

3. USSTalladega

USSTalladega Making a comeback!

WTF is this offseason? This is the most drastic changes I've seen since I really started paying attention. This season is gonna be absolutely WILD across all the divisions.

And oh boy my Cardiac Cards living up to their name in the freaking offseason. OOF. I really don't want them to pick Murray. Bosa would be the better choice. Rosen didn't get the best chance with Wilkes last season. And then the 49ers go and get some great additions...yay. Well at least the Seahawks lost a lot of good players. That helps...kinda. At least we get one more season with the greatest #11 EVER.

4. bvc

bvc Hero Card & Diecast Enthusiast

Lol what are the Giants doing.

5. Dodgeman4345

Dodgeman4345 Well-Known Member

I'm not all that sure that they know what they are doing. Lol.

6. USSTalladega

Well shit...I hope Rosen kicks ass in Miami this year.

7. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong Moderator

Football is back, boys!!! Can't wait to see Tom get his seventh ring next year... :rolleyes::p

Any of you caught any of the Preseason games so far?

J.R.Franklin and Mystical like this.
  8. Mystical

Mystical Always 110%

I usually start watching once the season officially starts.

KodaTheWolf, SpiderTre and BrendonH12 like this.
  9. BrendonH12

I do too, actually, but school’s been stressing me out so much lately and I needed something to get my mind off of it for a bit. lol

10. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

Antonio Bron not playing til he gets to use his old helmet. Can't blame him, I like the feel of my old VSR-4 over the Revo Speed now.

11. SpiderTre

SpiderTre #SHALIEVE

Antonio Brown... what a guy. I'd stick with the newer helmets because the old one didn't protect him well enough from the CTE he's been suffering from for the last few seasons. He's better off retiring. Dude not been the same since the Burfict hit

USSTalladega likes this.
  12. Thunder98

Thunder98 Same shit, different day. Admin

Watched as much of the Broncos/Falcons game while watching Eldora, then watched the Jets/Giants and Chargers/Cardinals Thursday night, and watched the Steelers/Bucs game last night. I used to not care much for the preseason but now I watch to hear about the stories of guys trying to make the team like Christian Wade in Buffalo or Damon Sheehy-Guiseppi in Cleveland.

BrendonH12 likes this.
  13. JeffJordan

JeffJordan My name is no longer Jeff Jordan

I can't blame him. The organization that de-certified his helmet (NOCSAE) is funded by sporting goods companies. His helmet has been working, his only recorded career concussion could not have been helped by a pillow helmet.

14. KodaTheWolf

KodaTheWolf Lover of Paint Schemes

I'm just hoping my team (Eagles) don't get buttfucked by injuries again. Especially my boy Carson, it's maddening how so many are disrespecting him after 1 year when he wasn't even fully healthy

15. BrendonH12

Yeah, from the streets to the Cleveland Browns - now that is a story. Hope Damon makes the team; he showed he can at least be valuable in the kick return game if nothing else the other night.

Thunder98 likes this.
  16. Cutch22

Cutch22 That Pittsburgh Fan

I think he might be done: https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...es-its-stance-clear-on-antonio-browns-helmet/

You're right though, AB has not been AB since the Burfict hit. Fitting that they're now teammates. I couldn't get enough of the "Daddy, where's Big Ben?" piece on Hard Knocks.

17. USSTalladega

Wow AB has turned into such a diva. Suck it up and play. safety>comfort

Virox6549 likes this.
  18. KodaTheWolf

KodaTheWolf Lover of Paint Schemes

xfllogos-1.vresize.1200.630.high.68.jpeg Kinda NFL related, but the new XFL has revealed their new teams for 2020. My local team kinda sucks (Tampa Bay) but it's cool St. Louis gets a team back

19. BrendonH12

I'm a huge logo enthusiast and that LA logo is awful... So much more could have been done and that's what they come up with? That graphic artist should be fired.

20. Thunder98

Thunder98 Same shit, different day. Admin

I'm just annoyed that only one of these teams is located where an NFL team isn't whereas there were five in the original XFL. At least the AAF [mostly] got that part right.