0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NFL Discussion

Harry Nurpplez

Making a comeback!
SRD Member
Reaction score
WTF is this offseason? This is the most drastic changes I've seen since I really started paying attention. This season is gonna be absolutely WILD across all the divisions.

And oh boy my Cardiac Cards living up to their name in the freaking offseason. OOF. I really don't want them to pick Murray. Bosa would be the better choice. Rosen didn't get the best chance with Wilkes last season. And then the 49ers go and get some great additions...yay. Well at least the Seahawks lost a lot of good players. That helps...kinda. At least we get one more season with the greatest #11 EVER.

BrendonH12

Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong
SRD Member
Reaction score
I usually start watching once the season officially starts.
I do too, actually, but school’s been stressing me out so much lately and I needed something to get my mind off of it for a bit. lol

canadienhits

The Dominator, Cup champ.
SRD Member
Reaction score
Antonio Bron not playing til he gets to use his old helmet. Can't blame him, I like the feel of my old VSR-4 over the Revo Speed now.

SpiderTre

#SHALIEVE
SRD Member
Reaction score
Antonio Brown... what a guy. I'd stick with the newer helmets because the old one didn't protect him well enough from the CTE he's been suffering from for the last few seasons. He's better off retiring. Dude not been the same since the Burfict hit

Thunder98

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Any of you caught any of the Preseason games so far?
Watched as much of the Broncos/Falcons game while watching Eldora, then watched the Jets/Giants and Chargers/Cardinals Thursday night, and watched the Steelers/Bucs game last night. I used to not care much for the preseason but now I watch to hear about the stories of guys trying to make the team like Christian Wade in Buffalo or Damon Sheehy-Guiseppi in Cleveland.

JeffJordan

My name is no longer Jeff Jordan
SRD Member
Reaction score
Antonio Bron not playing til he gets to use his old helmet. Can't blame him, I like the feel of my old VSR-4 over the Revo Speed now.
I can't blame him. The organization that de-certified his helmet (NOCSAE) is funded by sporting goods companies. His helmet has been working, his only recorded career concussion could not have been helped by a pillow helmet.

KodaTheWolf

Lover of Paint Schemes
SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm just hoping my team (Eagles) don't get buttfucked by injuries again. Especially my boy Carson, it's maddening how so many are disrespecting him after 1 year when he wasn't even fully healthy

BrendonH12

SRD Member
Reaction score
Watched as much of the Broncos/Falcons game while watching Eldora, then watched the Jets/Giants and Chargers/Cardinals Thursday night, and watched the Steelers/Bucs game last night. I used to not care much for the preseason but now I watch to hear about the stories of guys trying to make the team like Christian Wade in Buffalo or Damon Sheehy-Guiseppi in Cleveland.
Yeah, from the streets to the Cleveland Browns - now that is a story. Hope Damon makes the team; he showed he can at least be valuable in the kick return game if nothing else the other night.

Cutch22

That Pittsburgh Fan
SRD Member
Reaction score
Antonio Brown... what a guy. I'd stick with the newer helmets because the old one didn't protect him well enough from the CTE he's been suffering from for the last few seasons. He's better off retiring. Dude not been the same since the Burfict hit
I think he might be done: https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...es-its-stance-clear-on-antonio-browns-helmet/

You're right though, AB has not been AB since the Burfict hit. Fitting that they're now teammates. I couldn't get enough of the "Daddy, where's Big Ben?" piece on Hard Knocks.

KodaTheWolf

Lover of Paint Schemes
SRD Member
Reaction score
xfllogos-1.vresize.1200.630.high.68.jpeg
Kinda NFL related, but the new XFL has revealed their new teams for 2020. My local team kinda sucks (Tampa Bay) but it's cool St. Louis gets a team back

BrendonH12

SRD Member
Reaction score
View attachment 127818 Kinda NFL related, but the new XFL has revealed their new teams for 2020. My local team kinda sucks (Tampa Bay) but it's cool St. Louis gets a team back
I'm a huge logo enthusiast and that LA logo is awful... So much more could have been done and that's what they come up with? That graphic artist should be fired.