Latest resources

FreeCamera NascarMan32
A new, working camera editor for NR2003!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - BRIS2 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - DAY3 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - KAN1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - TEX1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NFL Discussion

MrDude68

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Can't believe the refs blew that play dead after the Goff fumble. You can't just assume you saw it right and it was an incomplete pass, that was a Saints touchdown right there... Good lord, when will these guys get a brain

Thunder98

"Esteemed" Gen-Y Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Good lord, when will these guys get a brain
When Saints fans quit bitching like spoiled brats. No sympathy for a fanbase dumb enough to come up with a petition to replay a conference championship game.

MrDude68

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
When Saints fans quit bitching like spoiled brats. No sympathy for a fanbase dumb enough to come up with a petition to replay a conference championship game.
I think you still have to admit that these reffing mistakes are unforgivably bad, even if the fans do get ridiculous about it

SpiderTre

#SHALIEVE
SRD Member
Reaction score
Big Ben out for the rest of the year from elbow surgery

welp, next man up. Mason Rudolph time

Harry Nurpplez

Making a comeback!
SRD Member
Reaction score
lmfao

And if things go a certain way apparently he'll only get a very tiny fraction of the 30mil he would have gotten if he wasn't an idiot. Also, not surprised he was found connected with a convicted steroid/drug dealer.

Why must so many talented athletes throw away their careers for being absolute morons/general pieces of shit? I just don't get it. You have what only millions of people could ever dream of having. But NOPE, gotta waste it assaulting and threatening women.

JeffJordan

My name is no longer Jeff Jordan
SRD Member
Reaction score
Most fun I had watching a Giants game in a long time yesterday. I hope Jones continues to look this good, but I'm ultimately content for the Giants just competing.