1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

NFL Discussion

Discussion in 'General Community Discussion' started by DanAsher26, Jun 7, 2010.

1. bvc

bvc Hero Card & Diecast Enthusiast

Bye bye Jason Garrett.

2. MrDude68

MrDude68 Well-Known Member

Well, that's a bit premature. But yeah, the Cowboys deserved everything they got this year. And this is coming from a fan of the team.

3. JeffJordan

JeffJordan My name is no longer Jeff Jordan

I'm not sure what Jason Garrett does, and I'm not sure what he's been doing for nine years. If the Cowboys keep him they'll be worse off. I hope they are.

4. KodaTheWolf

KodaTheWolf Lover of Paint Schemes

P2FY6SIT7JBD7APAYPTB5ZW2XQ.jpg #FlyEaglesFly

5. dalejr88rox

dalejr88rox Raise hell, praise Dale, burn down Panera Bread Banned

As a Cowboys fan I'm glad they didn't make the playoffs. Jerry would be tempted to keep him if they made it. Hopefully they get a real coach and stop wasting all that talent

6. USSTalladega

USSTalladega Making a comeback!

Well hopefully next year will be better. hooooooo boy

7. squiggles

squiggles Active Member Banned

I rarely watch the NFL but I was surprised when I learned that the Dolphins beat the Patriots.

8. USSTalladega

USSTalladega Making a comeback!

The NFL is just weird like that. If the NASCAR season was like this then we'd actually have a wide variety of winners every year consistently lol.

squiggles likes this.
  9. bvc

Not to mention their roster is full of UDFA's that wouldn't even make any other team's final 53. Considering they were predicted by many journalists and analysts to go 0-16 at the start of the season (and definitely looked like it for the first couple of weeks), 5-11 must feel like 10-6 for this team. When you have such a lack of talent and are still winning games because of it, that's all on the coaching, and in my opinion Flores should be at least considered for COTY.

squiggles likes this.
  10. squiggles

squiggles Active Member Banned

Really? I didn't know that the roster was mostly UDFAs. Earlier this year I took a quick peek at their record and I was like "Yikes.. they'll probably go 0-16."

11. dalejr88rox

dalejr88rox Raise hell, praise Dale, burn down Panera Bread Banned

They've dumped every single piece of existing talent for draft picks. In the offseason and first few weeks they traded off their franchise left tackle Laremy Tunsil, starting running back Kenyan Drake, starting QB Ryan Tannehill, starting safety Minkah Fitzpatrick, and defensive end Robert Quinn. They were pretty blatantly tanking to start the year, but the Fitzpatrick/Flores combo was able to drag this team to some wins

squiggles likes this.
  12. bvc

Don't forget their wet paper bag offensive line and starting one of the three blind mice at RB most of the season.

squiggles likes this.
  13. KahneRacing945

KahneRacing945 3-Time USORL Rally Winner Banned

it haaaaaaaapened

go titans

MrDude68, dalejr88rox and MattyO like this.
  14. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

My Chargers didn't make the playoffs and my Patriots are out. Got no one to root for going forward.

theusar likes this.
  15. MattyO

MattyO Well-Known Member Admin

Watching those cheating bastards lose at home tickles me pink.

MrDude68 and Dodgeman4345 like this.
  16. bvc

It's actually pretty funny (and tragic) how the last two decades have started for NE

2010 Wild Card: Patriots lose at home while the opposing team's QB throws for under 100 yards.

2020 Wild Card: Patriots lose at home while the opposing team's QB throws for under 100 yards.

Who knew the end of the Patriots dynasty would end losing to Fitzmagic and Tannehill in back to back weeks?

17. MattyO

MattyO Well-Known Member Admin

I admit, I do love watching Brady play. Watching the greats play is always fun, no matter if you like the team or the person. I think he'll be back next year for sure.

18. canadienhits

I think we (Patriots) need some healthy WR's who can catch, a bit better blocking, a good TE, and ONE good RB.

theusar and BrendonH12 like this.
  19. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong

I think Michel, Burkhead, and White are all great, and having that mix of talent is an advantage for the Pats. But I couldn’t agree more about the WR’s and TE’s. I mean Brady is the best there has ever been but you just can’t do anything if you don’t more than one guy (Edelman) that you can rely on to catch the dang ball.

20. canadienhits

I'd like us to have a power back. We all saw what Henry did to us tonight. I remember LeGarrett Blount plowing for 5-7 yards up the middle. But losing Gronk was a big hole, and having Brown not pan out (and Harry so far) and Sanu and Dorsett having stone hands at times didn't help.

theusar and BrendonH12 like this.