Latest resources

07 DAVID STAR - TEXAS II daniele
Templates SRD, Render Burnout/Blender, numbers BER, numbers BER, ratings and new box me.
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - HOM2 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - HOM1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - CLT1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - DAR1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NFL Discussion

ringo

Lurker
Reaction score
I loved this weekend as a Niners fan. I was initially worried but when we started pulling I got extremely excited.

MrDude68

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I know an extremely annoying Lions fan, but I don’t hate them (my oldest sister lol).
I get it, but it's hard for me to want a guy's team to win when he goes out of his way on a weekly basis just to taunt other people about their favorite teams losing. He was so obnoxious about it that we had to block him on Facebook lol.

In all honesty though, we haven't seen him in a while. So Green Bay will probably become more tolerable again once God Rodgers is out of the picture

BrendonH12

Lover of Jesus / SRD Pick'em Series Lt. Commish
SRD Member
Reaction score
I get it, but it's hard for me to want a guy's team to win when he goes out of his way on a weekly basis just to taunt other people about their favorite teams losing. He was so obnoxious about it that we had to block him on Facebook lol.

In all honesty though, we haven't seen him in a while. So Green Bay will probably become more tolerable again once God Rodgers is out of the picture
It's all good, man. I was really just messing with you. I don't care what teams y'all like and don't like. As a Patriots fan, I've learned to live quite well with people with differing views on teams. lol

theusar

SRD Member
Reaction score
Here is your Super Bowl LIV matchup: San Francisco 49ers vs. Kansas City Chiefs.

Dodgeman4345

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Two strong teams. I really think this is going to be a good Super Bowl and we won't know who the winner of the game is until the clock hits 0:00.

andy88

SRD Member
Reaction score
The NFL will be testing out a new proposed rule change for the Pro Bowl.

After a successful field goal or extra point try attempt, the scoring team will have options with no kickoff.

The scoring team, Team A, will have the following options:

1. Team A may elect to give Team B the ball at Team B's 25-yard line, beginning a new series of downs with a first-and-10.

2. Team A may elect to take the ball at its own 25-yard line for a fourth-and-15 play.

If Team A is successful in making a first down, Team A will maintain possession and a new series of downs will continue as normal. If Team A is unsuccessful in making a first down, the result will be a turnover on downs and Team B will take possession at the dead-ball spot.
This rule tweak is the latest attempt to minimize kickoffs, which are among the most dangerous plays in football. The biggest challenge in curtailing kickoffs has always been the threat of getting rid of onside kick options, which would hinder a team's chance of retaining possession in a comeback attempt.
Allowing a team to try to retain possession, but with the threat of failure setting up their opponents in potential scoring range, would represent a massive rule change if adopted in regular-season play.

BrendonH12

Lover of Jesus / SRD Pick'em Series Lt. Commish
SRD Member
Reaction score
The NFL will be testing out a new proposed rule change for the Pro Bowl.

After a successful field goal or extra point try attempt, the scoring team will have options with no kickoff.

The scoring team, Team A, will have the following options:

1. Team A may elect to give Team B the ball at Team B's 25-yard line, beginning a new series of downs with a first-and-10.

2. Team A may elect to take the ball at its own 25-yard line for a fourth-and-15 play.

If Team A is successful in making a first down, Team A will maintain possession and a new series of downs will continue as normal. If Team A is unsuccessful in making a first down, the result will be a turnover on downs and Team B will take possession at the dead-ball spot.
This rule tweak is the latest attempt to minimize kickoffs, which are among the most dangerous plays in football. The biggest challenge in curtailing kickoffs has always been the threat of getting rid of onside kick options, which would hinder a team's chance of retaining possession in a comeback attempt.
Allowing a team to try to retain possession, but with the threat of failure setting up their opponents in potential scoring range, would represent a massive rule change if adopted in regular-season play.
This actually sounds pretty cool! Might actually give people, ya know... a reason to actually watch the Pro Bowl... :rolleyes:

Chevellion

Former SRD Cup League Director
SRD Member
Reaction score
Aaand the rest of the football community breathes a sigh of relief that they won't have to deal with Patriot dominance for another decade.

Gonna be curious to see if he goes with the Bucs, Chargers, or hangs up the helmet entirely.

Brandon Thornton

Hero Card & Diecast Enthusiast
SRD Member
Reaction score
Teddy Bridgewater is signing with the Panthers. 3 years/$60 million.

Meanwhile Cam is getting traded away.

Jonny683

Just a guy
SRD Member
Reaction score
Bridgewater getting that Starters job. Dude did great in Bree's stead. 8-1 as a starter on the Saints? I think he'll be good.

FloridaFan88

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Tom Brady to Tampa Bay. I never thought I'd be able to type that. This is the best thing to happen to this team since we won the Super Bowl.

Jonny683

Just a guy
SRD Member
Reaction score
"Tom Brady to Tampa Bay"

'I'm sorry....what?' is the reaction I got. Makes NO sense to me, but ok I guess? Winston is either gonna be a 2nd and learn from the best or fight him for 1st and then demand a trade.

Brandon Thornton

Hero Card & Diecast Enthusiast
SRD Member
Reaction score
"Tom Brady to Tampa Bay"

'I'm sorry....what?' is the reaction I got. Makes NO sense to me, but ok I guess? Winston is either gonna be a 2nd and learn from the best or fight him for 1st and then demand a trade.
It makes plenty of sense. Brady himself has said he wanted to go to a team with a lot of weapons on offense. Enter the Bucs. They have Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, OJ Howard, Breshad Perriman, Ronald Jones, the list goes on and on. Their offensive line is top 10 in the league as well.

I'm just happy he's out of the AFC East so he'll stop terrorizing my team twice a year lol.