1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

nj9703 Designs

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by nj9703, Jul 17, 2015.

1. mtblillie

mtblillie Well-Known Member

Scheme looks pretty slick, Haas!

InsideLine and nj9703 like this.
  2. Thunder98

Thunder98 Same shit, different day. Admin

This car is exerting poor energy.

3. nj9703

nj9703 Very Stable Genius

Big Dick Rich Energy

starscream24, Skyline and Thunder98 like this.
  4. Thunder98

Thunder98 Same shit, different day. Admin

Big & Rich scheme when?

Skyline and nascarfan9 like this.
  5. HamlinFan11

HamlinFan11 Member

Did you make the font for the 3 and the 6 cars? I love em

6. nj9703

The #6 is Matt Crafton’s from 2004, the #3 is the JRM font.

7. HamlinFan11

HamlinFan11 Member

Awesome thanks!

8. nascarfreak88

nascarfreak88 Sarcasmus pessimus

Whyte Bikes would like a word with you.

nj9703 likes this.
  9. nj9703

I actually removed the stag for the race haha. Contemplated running the same base scheme but with Whyte, but decided I had too many schemes.

nascarfreak88 likes this.
  10. nj9703

Daytona II livery, modeled after an F86 Sabre
    [​IMG]
    E7BA2D4C-245F-4787-AEFE-0C1453224C62.jpeg
    (thanks to @Darren Ingram for the render)

And the graphics for the Oakley Joyce Racing throwbacks to be run at Rockingham. Rubbermaid base is from @burtonbraves as I’ve been very busy as of late and wanted to make sure Oakley got to run a quality scheme.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (thanks to @crazyboy335 for these two renders)

11. mtblillie

mtblillie Well-Known Member

That sabre might be the coolest plane to car livery I've seen yet!

nj9703 likes this.
  12. nj9703

13. nj9703

Las Vegas, Indianapolis, and Richmond will see this ride.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. nj9703

Never posted this one and it's needed for context. Ran it at Bristol and Knoxville, and it'll run again at Talladega.
    [​IMG]

Richmond is almost upon us again in the USORL Cup Series, and that means the band theme. This year, I'll be running my American Ethanol scheme adapted to feature one of my favorite bands, Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds.
    [​IMG]
    Thanks to @crazyboy335 for the render.

15. dalejr88rox

dalejr88rox Raise hell, praise Dale, burn down Panera Bread

I can't wait for me to show up at Richmond with the Liam Gallagher car so we can just fight the whole race

nj9703 and crazyboy335 like this.
  16. nj9703

Daytona car that was missing from the Cup2005 mod. It's not exact to Daytona, as the decklid logo was a white circle with navy design in it for the 500, but this version of the decklid logo was run later in the season. Traced the hood logo from a box. Other credits to SNG, Google, RacinGrafix, TeamSBR, BER, and probably some more that I have forgotten about by now because I painted this a while back and forgot about it, so I apologize if I left someone out. Render by @crazyboy335.
    [​IMG]

You can download it here.

17. nj9703

Me at the start of this season: "I'm not going to run that many schemes this time around."
    Me nearing the end of the season:
    [​IMG]

Homestead
    [​IMG]

18. nj9703

Something different and not that special, but here's a decal I made to go on my car at Homestead in a few races.
    nj100startsA.png

19. nj9703

With season 5 of the USORL Cup Series having come to a close, and 100 career starts behind me, it's time to gear up for the next season. Time for some unneeded backstories and tentative races that will probably change by the time the season rolls around.

Starting at Daytona, an expanded 4 car, and now Chevrolet, Oakley Joyce Racing will compete with gold Camaros to commemorate uhhh... idk, me staying with the same team for more than one season? Our expansion? Me just wanting to copy RCR? Yeah, that's probably it.
    [​IMG]

Kroger, unsurprisingly, returns to my lineup. This car will run in the Shootout, as well as at Kentucky, Charlotte (Roval), Indy, Atlanta, Daytona II, Richmond, and Homestead. This base was originally created by Steven for my Mustang last season, so I simply ported it over to the Camaro placed new B2B partners for this season.
    [​IMG]

Staying with the Kroger Company, Harris Teeter will return to my car for the first time since season 4. The Harris Yeeter #3 will hit the track at Martinsville, Rockingham, Charlotte, and Dover.
    [​IMG]

Chick-fil-A first adorned one of my cars last season in the USORL Whelen Series (our ARCA) at Fulton, in which I won my third career UWS race, and my first since I won at LORP in the second ever race the series ran. Moving up to Cup this season, CFA will run at Texas, North Wilkesboro, Michigan, and Kansas.
    [​IMG]

FedEx will run split between my car and @games123's team. This car will see the track at New Hampshire, Iowa, Bristol, Watkins Glen, and an undetermined road course event. [​IMG]

Finally, Alaska Airlines will run at Sonoma, Las Vegas, and another non-intermediate track.
    [​IMG]

Fantastic renders are from @crazyboy335. Still need to finish off my American Ethanol and Wyndham Rewards schemes, but I'm very happy with how my schemes for next season are turning out. Is it 2020 yet?

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
  20. nj9703

A new look for American Ethanol next season. This livery will run at a to be determined track, Knoxville, and its usual Talladega II slot.
    [​IMG]

Wyndham Rewards also returns with a new look in season 6. This will also run at Talladega, the first race there, as well as Chicagoland and the All Star Race.
    [​IMG]

Again thanks to Steven for the renders. Now on to Oakley's schemes.