Latest resources

08 JOE GRAF JR.  - MARTINSVILLE daniele
Templates SRD, Render Burnout/Blender, numbers BER, ratings and new box me.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
07 DAVID STAR - TEXAS II daniele
Templates SRD, Render Burnout/Blender, numbers BER, numbers BER, ratings and new box me.
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - HOM2 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - HOM1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - CLT1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

nj9703 Designs

frow78

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
That's sick love how the black and blue go together

dalejr88rox

Raise hell, praise Dale, burn down Panera Bread
Banned
Reaction score
Cool schemes @nj9703 . When will I return? Still waiting.....
Well considering that after things fell apart, you proceeded to lie about what got you banned from the league (you conveniently always leave out the part where you refused to respect a 1 race suspension for intentionally wrecking someone and bragging about it in voice chat past race) and tried to spread lies about me and my character (most notably saying I run a league with "politically biased officiating" and accusing me of ruining the league with my "liberal bullshit" despite the fact that A) I'm not liberal, and B) one of my admins who's thread we're in right now is an incredibly outspoken Trump supporter, which also leads me to believe you only think this because you tried to pick a fight with me in a PM over a political post I shared on my personal Facebook profile) to public Facebook groups and in PMs to other drivers, and the first thing you said to me after all of it was this.
pm 1.PNG

I'll give you credit though, you did send an actual thought out response. Unfortunately, I had been busy and hadn't had time to respond to messages, and about 2 days later you were back to taking jabs at me in public, which makes me believe you didn't mean it. Maybe you did and you got frustrated that it came across that I ignored your pm, but I'm not fucking obligated to forgive you or let you back in the league. I don't owe you anything.

You've repeatedly butted heads with any authority figure trying to reprimand you for any on track incident that's happened before and after I ran the league, you've called the one openly bisexual person in our league a faggot with pretty ill intentions a few times, and you've continued to play the victim in a situation where you repeatedly targeted someone on track for an incident that was your fault, basically told me to fuck myself for enforcing my rules, and tried to drag my and the hardworking people helping run this league's names through the mud, all the while playing the victim card in public looking for sympathy points.

So no, you can't come back now, and you can keep waiting.

Sorry for derailing your thread Noah, but I've honestly had enough

NinjaPanther42

SRD Member
Reaction score
Well considering that after things fell apart, you proceeded to lie about what got you banned from the league (you conveniently always leave out the part where you refused to respect a 1 race suspension for intentionally wrecking someone and bragging about it in voice chat past race) and tried to spread lies about me and my character (most notably saying I run a league with "politically biased officiating" and accusing me of ruining the league with my "liberal bullshit" despite the fact that A) I'm not liberal, and B) one of my admins who's thread we're in right now is an incredibly outspoken Trump supporter, which also leads me to believe you only think this because you tried to pick a fight with me in a PM over a political post I shared on my personal Facebook profile) to public Facebook groups and in PMs to other drivers, and the first thing you said to me after all of it was this.
View attachment 132306
I'll give you credit though, you did send an actual thought out response. Unfortunately, I had been busy and hadn't had time to respond to messages, and about 2 days later you were back to taking jabs at me in public, which makes me believe you didn't mean it. Maybe you did and you got frustrated that it came across that I ignored your pm, but I'm not fucking obligated to forgive you or let you back in the league. I don't owe you anything.

You've repeatedly butted heads with any authority figure trying to reprimand you for any on track incident that's happened before and after I ran the league, you've called the one openly bisexual person in our league a faggot with pretty ill intentions a few times, and you've continued to play the victim in a situation where you repeatedly targeted someone on track for an incident that was your fault, basically told me to fuck myself for enforcing my rules, and tried to drag my and the hardworking people helping run this league's names through the mud, all the while playing the victim card in public looking for sympathy points.

So no, you can't come back now, and you can keep waiting.

Sorry for derailing your thread Noah, but I've honestly had enough
Thanks for not ignoring me sir. I was just making a joke sorry that you are so hurt over a year later. Happy Holidays