1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

NNracing Down?

Discussion in 'NR2003 General Discussion' started by Nathaniel Burnham, Jun 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nathaniel Burnham

Nathaniel Burnham Well-Known Member

Is nnracing down for anyone else? If so, hopefully it is just temporary for like maintenance or something.

2. nascarnut55

nascarnut55 Well-Known Member

The site was hacked or something last night, and there was a lot of horrible stuff uploaded so either they are shutting down the website entirely or they are just trying to remove it all and fix the website somehow.

Kazuo and Nathaniel Burnham like this.
  3. Smoke14

Smoke14 NR2003 Painter

Site was spammed in the forums last night. I would attach a screenshot but, you know, kinda graphic and don't feel like getting banned on this site lol
    Basically, this kid just spammed the n-word in the forums and a few of them had a picture of a decomposing body in it. There were also a few in the downloads. Unfortunately, this isn't the first time that this kid has done this. If memory serves me right, this same thing happened in either 2016 or 2017 and the site went down for a bit. I'm pretty sure it'll be back up within a few days or weeks, but no guarantee.

4. Thunder98

Thunder98 Same shit, different day. Admin

Mudd cleaned the site up earlier this morning as he's the only other person apart from Alex who has admin privileges over at NNR since Dave's passing a few years back.

Mudd, InsideLine and Smoke14 like this.
  5. Smoke14

Smoke14 NR2003 Painter

That's good to hear. Still won't ever forget Dave. May he Rest In Peace.

Mudd, Kazuo, mtblillie and 1 other person like this.
  6. Nathaniel Burnham

Nathaniel Burnham Well-Known Member

Good deal. I'm glad to hear that it is getting cleaned up. I'm sure this kid has been banned before, and created a new username or something. The length that some people go to ruin a good thing will never cease to confuse me.

Mudd, Kazuo and InsideLine like this.
  7. mtblillie

mtblillie Well-Known Member

Thanks @Mudd for working on it! Bummer that some people have to be such D Bags and ruin it for the rest of us.

8. Mudd

Mudd Just Some Guy Paint Crew

I emailed Alex as well to let him know the issues of the site. don't hold your breath!

9. EarnhardtFan

EarnhardtFan Residential Twitch Addict

Just thought I’d let everyone in this thread know to not go there atm.... it happened again.

10. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

This is getting ridiculous. This has been going on and off for 6 weeks or so. If they can't find a way to stop this kid, they need to shut the site down.

11. jacobc62

jacobc62 The OG NASCAR Tiger.

Have they tried to IP ban this kid? If not, I'd start there.

12. Thunder98

It's not the same kid, but a grown man with a similar username initially who has had differences with another user for the last several years. The controversy surrounding Jamie just happened to give this person the perfect window to strike again. There was a screenshot of a message posted to that site we usually don't mention by name that went into more details about how and why this was carried out. But these are details you don't really need to know.

All you need to know is to stay away from NNR for the time being. At least, that's my suggestion.

13. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

Well, then like what the hell....if it's a grown man, they should know better.

Wait, I forgot I'm in a community that had Toad in it.

*sigh*

thedude1987 likes this.
  14. Thunder98

I'm also closing this thread before things get any uglier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.