1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Nr2003 Cycling Server Question

Discussion in 'NR2003 General Discussion' started by FillWarmer, Mar 20, 2020.

1. FillWarmer

FillWarmer Member

So I'm setting up a server in nr2003 and it's going very well. I've got Ai in there, and I have the tracks looping, which is nice.

I'm cycling through the tracks Atlanta, Daytona, Talladega, and homestead. But Atlanta is the only one I can set a fixed setup for. I'm guessing because it is in Race0 in the player.ini.

There are not any instructions in the nr2003 server guide made by papyrus talking about cycling fixed setups. has anyone found out how to do this? thanks guys!

2. FillWarmer

FillWarmer Member

update I've found the loophole.

For anyone reading in the future, according to the nr2003 server document, it says: "if you’re going to run fixed setup races, be sure that a setup with the selected file name exists at all tracks that the server will run"

This doesn't mean you have to run the same setup at all 4 tracks, but all of the setups have to be the same name. So you would have to make a more generic setup name, say, "CTS Setup" and rename your Atlanta setup, your Daytona, Talladega, and homestead setup all to "CTS Setup"

The parameters can be different for every track, as long as the setup has the same name at all tracks.

It's confusing wording I guess.