Latest resources

2021 Fictional/Concept Paint Schemes Pack #1 DAT Designs
A collection of my fictional/concept paint schemes designed for the 2021 NASCAR Cup Series season
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
2018 Formula 1 Carset BryceO84
2018 Formula Carset for the FORMULA 1 Mod by VSR.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
66 - CrashClaimR.US Camry - CAL daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
66 - Unsponsored Camry - VEG1 daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NR2003 Screenshot and Video Thread

gwoodard41

SRD Member
Reaction score
15349610_654041591449202_2990575532166178332_n.jpg

Phone wallpaper from screenshot I posted earlier <3

burtonbraves

Fictional Extraordinaire
SRD Member
Reaction score
A few shots from the quick season I'm running in.

I enjoy running the high line at Dover. I dominated this race, until the motor gave out with 3 to go. At least it was a short race, but still frustrating haha

DoverHighLine1.jpg

This was my first race running the McDonald's colors. Inches away from my second win of the season. He barely got me at the line, but it was a strong run anyways.

So CloseatMesa.jpg

Aand one of my lesser moments. Me and two other cars tangled coming out of 4 at Kentucky, sending me spinning through the grass, and them in the wall. I was the most fortunate, because I managed to land on my wheels after the spin and keep going. I finished 34th but still, at least I didn't flip it.

KentuckyJumpin1.jpg

watsonz

#4TheCup
SRD Member
Reaction score
Wow! Had the closest finish I've ever had in this game. I didn't sandbag it either. Made the mistake of blocking Johnson up high going into Turn 3, as Elliott slipped under me. So as Elliott and I were fighting each other down low in the tri-oval, Johnson gets momentum on the high side and that forces me to move back up and slow his momentum down. Wildest last lap ever, in my opinion.

Margin of victory: -0.000
Winner: Brad Keselowski (Me)

Sorry for the low quality pics:

HolyShift.jpg

HolyShift2.jpg

HolyShift3.jpg

HolyShift5.jpg

HolyShift6.jpg

Thunder98

That Nostalgia Guy
SRD Member
Reaction score
What can I say? I like to finish in style! :p
Too bad style points don't put you higher on the podium. :p

Edit to prevent double posting:
Joey Logano edges out David Reutimann for 3rd place at Michigan. Do not adjust your monitors because they were going that slow. I messed around with tire wear values in the INI for the hell of it and got pretty funny results. Harvick would win with Edwards second.

Last edited:

dalejr88rox

Raise hell, praise Dale, burn down Panera Bread
Reaction score
Despite winning the Daytona 500, my 2014 season (yes I know, I've VERY far behind) had gotten off to a horror start, and at one point I was 36th in points. After a series of strong runs in the middle of the season, I scored my second win in the Coke Zero 400, completing the Daytona sweep. Since then I've won 3 races in a row, culminating in my first ever win at Indianapolis. Throughout the race I had a great short run car but I would fade in to the run. For the final green flag pitstops, I pitted 5 laps earlier than the leaders, used my fresh tires to get the lead, and then desperately held off the rest of the field for 20+ laps
nr2003 2016-12-16 14-39-01-40.jpg