Latest resources

08 JOE GRAF JR.  - MARTINSVILLE daniele
Templates SRD, Render Burnout/Blender, numbers BER, ratings and new box me.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
07 DAVID STAR - TEXAS II daniele
Templates SRD, Render Burnout/Blender, numbers BER, numbers BER, ratings and new box me.
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - HOM2 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - HOM1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - CLT1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NR2003 Screenshot and Video Thread

Thunder98

"Esteemed" Gen-Y Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Jack Sprague manages to hold off Bill Sedgwick, Joe Ruttman, and Jimmy Hensley...for 12th.

Why does that matter? Jack came in under the only caution on lap 21 (of 100) and wouldn't stop for the rest of the way along with the #27 of Terry McCarthy (who finished 16th) while the rest of the field came in around laps 64-67. Sprague and McCarthy somehow made it 79 laps on one tank of fuel and one set of tires (the average fuel load being 66 laps), ultimately giving way to the likes of Walker Evans, Bill Elliott, Bobby Gill, and Ernie Irvan. Elliott would go on to pass Evans with two to go and win.

HELLFIRE

SRD Member
Reaction score
Kinda a while ago sorry to reply to the but was interested in the progress. I can love all the updated tracks that get released.

Updating Michigan to 2019 specs. Dropped down the PJ-1 and upgraded the textures. Progress thus far:

Matt Baker

SRD Member
Reaction score
Kinda a while ago sorry to reply to the but was interested in the progress. I can love all the updated tracks that get released.
Adding the little touches to right now. Wondering if I should redo victory lane or not. They made a new one with the latest race.

Matt Baker

SRD Member
Reaction score
My only suggestion based on these images is to lower the vibrancy/saturation of some of the colors. It will give them a more realistic look.

Looking forward to trying this out!
Thanks for the reply! Are you referring to the blue on the building? PM me the details. I'm trying to get my texture game up to where you guys are at, and the bar has been set fairly high :)