20 - Dex Imaging Supra - PHO1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NR2003 Screenshot and Video Thread

casssp

SRD Member
Reaction score
After downloading all the 1970 tracks, I saw that some of them had a grid smaller than 43 (yes because they are based on real life, according to the Racing Reference). But as I like to race with 43 at all costs, I decided to edit the pits in track.ini, and I ended up discovering through a website that it was possible to share the pit stalls. But of course, with that, some bizarre things happen like the one you saw in the photo, because the AI doesn't always wait for the other one to finish, or leave it for the next lap. Thus, they end up entering each other and end up "exploding" giving Accident to them.

watsonz

#4TheCup
SRD Member
Reaction score
So I painted Dale Earnhardt's 1992 scheme today - and decided to give it a test run at Daytona. Caught up with the first car off pit road. It's not Sterling Marlin driving, I know, but can you sum up early-mid 90's restrictor plate racing any better in one photo?

By the way, this game still looks incredible with proper shading/lighting modifications. Only used a filter and sharpen in gimp here... damn.

Last edited:

CCM284

SRD Member
Reaction score
Some shots I've taken over the last few months:
CWS15 (2020 trucks) @ Texas

Gen6CTS (2020 ARCA) @ New Hampshire

Gen6CTS (2020 ARCA) @ Michigan [Surprisingly they didn't wreck]

NXS20 @ Homestead

NXS20 @ Chicagoland

NXS20 @ Sonoma

casssp

SRD Member
Reaction score
Back to the Future: I don't know about you, but at the moment, Texas69 has proved to be one of the best normal tracks I've ever played on NR2003. I put the Bristol settings in the track.ini (just to test things) and I just can't explain how or why, but the races just got a lot better!

texas69b.jpg

Credits:
Mod: CUP98,SNG
Carset: 1995, NNRacing
Track: Texas World 69 (College Stadium), Jim "Katarn" Foskett and a lot of names in readme

Last edited: