Latest resources

The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cts Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cts Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cup Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cup Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
SRD NXS20 Blender Scene Burnout
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NTG 2011 Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

HMAC80

SRD Member
Reaction score
Crappy Eyrytechyx thread said:
#10 - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
The biggest entertainment launch of all time! Critically acclaimed multiplayer! Can't connect! Javelin glitch! Hackers everywhere! HERE'S TWO NEW MAP PACKS!!!
Incredibly stupid thread, but that entry made me lol.

aww96

SRD Member
Reaction score
This game has 5 major flaws:

1. Caution problems (lack of cautions, and when one happens at bristol they never stop
2. AI is WAY too easy and will brake randomly (on very hard with no assist on default setup I lapped everybody at phoenix.)
3. Car physics are horrible, it seems as if some kid is throwing hotwheels around and they're just bouncing off of each other.
4. Spotter is useless, he just talks about food.
5. Damage engine is not good at all, all you ever see is the roll cage. No crunching up at all.

That being said, I hope they can get this patch out and fix the game up to make it enjoyable. The game has great potential, as it is only Eutechnyx's first NASCAR game. It seems like it was prematurely released. (It's ironic that it was actually delayed 2 months).

Numbers

SRD Member
Reaction score
It was basically the same format as NR2002 for the track.ini(s), we knew exactly how to get around that from the start because they purposely left it in the same, editable text format.
See i did not know that,the last time i played a Papy nascar game before NR2K3 was the oringal NASCAR racing,back when i was still running windows 95 and had NO idea what an .ini file was.

But that Aside I am starting to write a review of sorts for NTG 2011,I should have it up in the next few days or so. I will be basicly reviewing offline as i havn't had the time nor the need to play online. I have figured out a few things here and there. So I'm Going to try to be fair in my judgement of the game. One thing I did realize is this. The caution light bug comes from using a rewind right as the flag comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.