Latest resources

2018 Formula 1 Carset BryceO84
2018 Formula Carset for the FORMULA 1 Mod by VSR.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
66 - CrashClaimR.US Camry - CAL daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
66 - Unsponsored Camry - VEG1 daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
61 - Pit Boss Camry - PHO1 daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
13 - Unsponsored Camry - VEG1 daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NTG:IL Patch #1 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fisha695

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
The Xbox patch for NASCAR The Game: Inside Line has been approved by Microsoft and is queued for deployment on the 18th January at 5am (ET) The PS3 version is still going through the submission process but we hope it will be released around the same time. I'll update this thread when we receive further news about the PS3 version.

Thanks for bearing with us and we look forward to playing with you online...
(y)

kcobb9

SRD Member
Reaction score
Well at least it's finally coming out. I'm in a bunch of leagues so finally I'll know when they start. Hopefully it will fix the online because, that is probably the most broken part of the game. Here's to hoping it helps.

Zoom

Real Men Race Dirt
SRD Member
Reaction score
Just tried out two races offline with the new patch.

The first was a 38 laps race at Phoenix with the standard 1x pitting. The passing seems about the same although I did see more sort of attempts where a car moves down to the inside on the straight but they usually don't get to the inside by the corner. It was single file train on the bottom no passing after about 10 laps but its Phoenix so I can't really tell. Once the leader caught traffic him and 2nd place were able to make it past the first 3 cars then everyone else still just sat behind the slow traffic. Then around lap 29 everyone started pitting and at lap 34 a car hit another car coming off pit road and brought out a caution.

The 2nd race I did was a 53 lap race with 1x wear at Homestead. The racing was exactly the same as before in the first 5 laps. Two trains, one on the bottom and one on the top. At lap 6, three quarters of the field pitted and by lap 7 only 4 cars were on the lead lap. Also on lap 7 two cars got together coming out of the pits and brought out a caution. I decided to quit after that frankly pathetic race. I might try other tracks but I'm doubtful.

Axl48

SRD Member
Reaction score
I think the patch was mainly meant for online. Which was fixed! Really fun to race online now

Zoom

Real Men Race Dirt
SRD Member
Reaction score
I think the patch was mainly meant for online. Which was fixed! Really fun to race online now

Yea I haven't raced online at all because its full of people that just wreck but the patch fix list included offline problems and as far as I can tell nothing changed. In fact I think its worse now than before.

Axl48

SRD Member
Reaction score
Yea I did see some offline. The two fixes I am glad to see is, its now easier to spin A.I. cars and the GWC'S are now 2 laps instead of 3.

JRRacing64

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Just tried out two races offline with the new patch.

The first was a 38 laps race at Phoenix with the standard 1x pitting. The passing seems about the same although I did see more sort of attempts where a car moves down to the inside on the straight but they usually don't get to the inside by the corner. It was single file train on the bottom no passing after about 10 laps but its Phoenix so I can't really tell. Once the leader caught traffic him and 2nd place were able to make it past the first 3 cars then everyone else still just sat behind the slow traffic. Then around lap 29 everyone started pitting and at lap 34 a car hit another car coming off pit road and brought out a caution.

The 2nd race I did was a 53 lap race with 1x wear at Homestead. The racing was exactly the same as before in the first 5 laps. Two trains, one on the bottom and one on the top. At lap 6, three quarters of the field pitted and by lap 7 only 4 cars were on the lead lap. Also on lap 7 two cars got together coming out of the pits and brought out a caution. I decided to quit after that frankly pathetic race. I might try other tracks but I'm doubtful.

Well those hopes of actually having a pleasurable racing in this game are dashed...

I still don't understand why so many people have praised this game for it's AI and Physics. I've tried to find something to like about this game, I really have. But every time I play it. I just end up giving up after 10 minutes. Whether it's from the wonky rear end wobbling to the really bad AI who can't seem to figure out how to pass a lapper going 5x slower. I just end up feeling like I threw my money away on this game.

Kudos to those that find entertainment in this game because I sure as hell can't.... (n)

Mystical

Always 110%
SRD Member
Reaction score
Yea I haven't raced online at all because its full of people that just wreck but the patch fix list included offline problems and as far as I can tell nothing changed. In fact I think its worse now than before.

Same here. I'll play Halo online, I'll play Mass Effect online, heck I will even play games like Madden 12 that I totally suck at (because I don't know much about football / watch it, I play it for franchise mode), but will I play racing games like Forza 3 / 4 or Nascar IL online with people I don't know? Nope. Too many wreckers and messes to have any real clean races when not racing with friends.

That's a shame the patch doesn't help much with offline since that is really all I bought the game for but oh well. I play NR2003 for modding, painting, and realistic AI and I play Nascar Inside line for a few good laughs and casual 'chill time' so whatever. If they do a next patch they will fix more of the offline AI stuff hopefully. Patches cost money to be put through cert and be published so I doubt they will do another any time soon. Maybe with the new 2013 Car they are adding they could include some new fixes along with it ... we will see.

I have to agree with the hilarious single file line silliness too. When a lead lap car can't pass a lapper you know it's bad and that really is a total killjoy. So much for a race being 'hard' XD

Status
Not open for further replies.