Latest resources

The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cts Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cts Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cup Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cup Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
SRD NXS20 Blender Scene Burnout
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NTG:IL Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBJR7

SRD Member
Reaction score
Dear the Whole PC Sim Racing Community,

I would like to thank you for getting me out of 9 years of console playing, and time wasting, to something for greater and a lot cheaper come long run.

Thanks(From a long time console gamer,)
-Sam

Mooresville Kid

SRD Member
Reaction score
You said it, i am still on the fence about buying the new nascar game since the last one has pretty much collected dust on my shelf. Every once in a while i will give it another try and then its back to dust collecting, along with GT5 and its nascar crap.,

Hendrick4life

309 Wins | 16 Championships
SRD Member
Reaction score
What was the deal with that PC Beta anyways? Didnt NTG IL have a PC Beta or am I thinking of something else?

Fisha695

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
What was the deal with that PC Beta anyways? Didnt NTG IL have a PC Beta or am I thinking of something else?
You either thinking of another game, or you're thinking of the fake icon (well it's a folder filled with some NTG stuff that I gave the games logo as the icon) I have on my desktop to fool people in those "Post your desktop" threads. :pXD

Bob Anonymous

SRD Member
Reaction score
Then again, I think having the game replaced with a video of Dave T. pooping on the disc set to Michael Bolton's Greatest Hits would still beat NTG11.

Fisha695

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
First real time spent in the Paintbooth.

Marlboro (W.I.P.)

{Click4Bigger}

Still a Work in Progress, lots of cleaning up to do around the hood, this will end up being the "Testing" version of the scheme (no logos), but I also plan on making a Marlboro logo version as well as a censored "Barcode" version. And yes the choice of track for the pictures was on purpose.​

(y)

LarryFoyt50

The Face of Sand Castles
SRD Member
Reaction score
I just got my copy of the game for Wii. Good graphics, a lot of schemes, and lower teams being in game. A good 4/5 I give.

HGKC23

SRD Member
Reaction score
The 1 thing that really annoys me is that stupid Activision are not going to release a PAL version of this game on Xbox 360, so I cant play it here in Australia. I mean surely its not that hard to make it go worldwide, I think it would sell really well both here in Australia, and in Europe.

FloridaFan88

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I got it this morning, and this is the best console NASCAR game since NT2004. The gameplay is pretty good, and the graphics are very detailed. In a couple of hours I'll be trying online mode.

Fisha695

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
The 1 thing that really annoys me is that stupid Activision are not going to release a PAL version of this game on Xbox 360, so I cant play it here in Australia. I mean surely its not that hard to make it go worldwide, I think it would sell really well both here in Australia, and in Europe.
Honestly though that's as much to blame on Microsoft for using the outdated ideology of Region Locking in the first place.

HGKC23

SRD Member
Reaction score
Honestly though that's as much to blame on Microsoft for using the outdated ideology of Region Locking in the first place.
Even though microsoft are the ones who made it, activision could have realesed a xbox pal since they released a playstation version here in australia

Fisha695

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Even though microsoft are the ones who made it, activision could have realesed a xbox pal since they released a playstation version here in australia
I'm pretty sure the only place the game was physically released was the USA & Canada. However with the PS3 being Region Free (for games) it means that anybody anywhere can buy any PS3 game and play it.

celticfang

Waffle addict
SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the only place the game was physically released was the USA & Canada. However with the PS3 being Region Free (for games) it means that anybody anywhere can buy any PS3 game and play it.
Disc itself may be region free but you still need the right account to go online. For now you can make a US SEN account from outside the US.

scottw73

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I've got it for the Xbox, and so far I like it, although my 1 complaint is they should have it so when you enter pit road you can tell your crew chief what you want, it takes too long to scroll through the menu

Mystical

Always 110%
SRD Member
Reaction score
when a caution comes out and you decide to not pit does anyone else get a bug where it puts you in the back of the pack? I've had several races where I was like 5th or something a caution comes out I say 'no' for pitting and I find myself back in 30th on a restart ... I don't understand lol

Phantomguy24

TyV2
SRD Member
Reaction score
when a caution comes out and you decide to not pit does anyone else get a bug where it puts you in the back of the pack? I've had several races where I was like 5th or something a caution comes out I say 'no' for pitting and I find myself back in 30th on a restart ... I don't understand lol
It puts you in the back of the back if you spun in the caution. I've never experienced it otherwise.

Mystical

Always 110%
SRD Member
Reaction score
It puts you in the back of the back if you spun in the caution. I've never experienced it otherwise.
yeah I've never spun though. There is some sort of bug where if you go below the yellow line (no superspeedways) some dumb caution comes out sometimes. I was wondering why it would throw me all the way to the back of the pack for going below the yellow line on tracks like phoenix. I was like "surely I can go below the yellow line, what is this madness!"

Sure enough it is a bug that was on their list of fixes for the upcoming patch, thank goodness.

Pabig

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Can I play a used game online or do I need some sort of online code like with Madden 13?

Status
Not open for further replies.