47 - Kroger Camaro - MART1 Hendrick9Fan
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NXS19 (Now the NXS20) Mod Thread

ERS

SRD Member
Reaction score
Wow (again)! Looks great! Being a Shelby owner, I particularly like the Shelby emblem on the Mustang. Great work as always. Thank you.

Racingfan83

SRD Member
Reaction score
Matt I thought you weren't working on it anymore haha! Quick question, are you thinking about releasing two versions one with Camry and one with the Dodge? (like previous mods had the hellcat edition) Kind of sucks theres only four model slots in game.

MattyO

Kinder Gentler Blowhard
Admin
Reaction score
Matt I thought you weren't working on it anymore haha! Quick question, are you thinking about releasing two versions one with Camry and one with the Dodge? (like previous mods had the hellcat edition) Kind of sucks theres only four model slots in game.
So, we're struggling to get the motivation to finish just one mod. And you're asking for 2 mods?

Lastlap

SRD Member
Reaction score
While some smaller teams run the Camry, most users that run Toyota would choose the Supra IMO unless it's just for offline seasons.

Having Dodge in there would allow fans for each manufacturer.

Gorflump

Sim racing enthusiast
SRD Member
Reaction score
Well, here's all 3 new models all done up and pretty. Finally seeing some light at the end of the tunnel.

WOW, WOW and...HOLY WOW!!!

@MattyO - Firstly, you'll forgive me if I haven't been on for a week or so; been battling with illness (NOT CV!), so I apologise for the delay in replying.

That render scene is a thing of beauty, and is now gracing my desktop!

The models and ancillary additions are absolutely fantastic; strangely makes the models appear more solid and realistic...great job boys!

Again though, I completely understand what you said about sort of 'entertaining' a single persons request (then opening the flood gates) as it were...

There's (hopefully) going to be a slight issue though...which mod version I'd use the most NXS17 or NXS19? - (Although having the Supra and being a new mod will be the winner!)

Great work guys! Keep up the Labour of love eh!

4WideRacing

Forum Guru
SRD Member
Reaction score
Those models are so great looking! You guys even made the Supra look good, and it's an ugly vehicle lol

Gwen Cole

93 Wins
SRD Member
Reaction score
I don't think I'll ever stop being impressed with how amazing you all are. Between dealing with all the problems that come up and all the people wanting more, I don't know how any of you have the patience.

The models look absolutely incredible. Thank you so much for all the hard work you've put in.

Lastlap

SRD Member
Reaction score
Will the NXS19 templates have a flange fit/composite panel texture?

Lastlap

SRD Member
Reaction score
No worries. I'll be able to create one, finally found some close up images last night.

Lastlap

SRD Member
Reaction score
It's the hexo pattern on some parts of the composite panels that teams use instead of sheetmetal.

RacerXero84

Obnoxious old fart
SRD Member
Reaction score
That's actually can be a paint layer if you do it correctly. No need to waste time/effort/mod functionality on something that can be replicated on a 2D TGA file.

Lastlap

SRD Member
Reaction score
That why I asked about the 'Templates' possibly having it as it would be a layer effect.

Didn't ask if @MattyO would add it. Never mentioned anything about changes to models or shadow files or shiny mips. ;)