Latest resources

The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cts Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cts Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cup Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cup Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
SRD NXS20 Blender Scene Burnout
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NXS20 Mod Thread [Released]

JMurrayMO81

SRD Member
Reaction score
Looks good man.

Which is silly. Because as you can see from the above quote, it's not hard to import the x files into some sort of 3d software.

Anyway, @Smoke whipped together this 3dsm 8 scene for ya's :)

The one that I know of said it was because people were stealing stuff. I think it's actually what you're saying, that people were using the x files to make scenes and the mod maker didn't like that.

I find it frustrating because rendering is a big part of NR2003 and people like to make mod scenes. So basically it's keeping something away from a major part of the community because someone doesn't like what a few people did.

I respect their right to do it mind you as it is their work, but it's just really selfish in my opinion. All someone's got to do is make a similar mod, release that content that you won't, and your mod is pretty much forgotten about. Like is it worth it to have put in all that time and effort making the mod if most people aren't using it.

MattyO

SJW & Woke Hater
Admin
Reaction score
The one that I know of said it was because people were stealing stuff. I think it's actually what you're saying, that people were using the x files to make scenes and the mod maker didn't like that.

I find it frustrating because rendering is a big part of NR2003 and people like to make mod scenes. So basically it's keeping something away from a major part of the community because someone doesn't like what a few people did.

I respect their right to do it mind you as it is their work, but it's just really selfish in my opinion. All someone's got to do is make a similar mod, release that content that you won't, and your mod is pretty much forgotten about. Like is it worth it to have put in all that time and effort making the mod if most people aren't using it.
Well, I'm going to go on a little rant here,lol.... It goes well beyond people liking to render their paintjobs. But no doubt, that is a big part of the community. However, as usual, there are people who think they can do as they want with stuff they download that doesn't belong to them.

It's incredibly frustrating for me going on twitter and these facebook groups that think I can't see them and seeing my shit being used as proposals for race teams and not a single word mentioned about where they got the template or models they are using while they try and make a buck using my stuff. That ain't cool.

You've got to remember. These models we share are our intellectual property. We are allowing you to use them. They aren't yours to do as you please with them. Now, do I just turn a blind eye and let everyone do as they please? Yes. Because this is supposed to be for fun. But, again, it can get frustrating when people take advantage of the situation.

2guns

SRD Member
Reaction score
Having a bit of a problem with the Mustang template. I save it in the correct position and make sure what is supposed to be off is off and what is supposed to be on is on
but when i go to put it on the car viewer or render its all jumbled like its on the wrong car. Any ideas?

MattyO

SJW & Woke Hater
Admin
Reaction score
I save it in the correct position
What does that mean? Save in the correct position?
make sure what is supposed to be off is off and what is supposed to be on is on
Not sure what that means either.
but when i go to put it on the car viewer or render its all jumbled like its on the wrong car. Any ideas?
First. Open carviewer. Then click file, open direct x mesh and locate the mustang x file. Is everything still jumbled?

2guns

SRD Member
Reaction score
What does that mean? Save in the correct position?

Not sure what that means either.

First. Open carviewer. Then click file, open direct x mesh and locate the mustang x file. Is everything still jumbled?

Correct position meaning the template is not upside down, or any other way besides the way it was originally.
I was also saying that the mask was off.
Its no longer jumbled in the car viewer but it is now just completely white when I load the tga file.

Saan Anguish

Inflictor of Pain
Staff member
Reaction score
Hell yeah, guys! Looks like it's time to get to work with these. Nicely done.

mtblillie

It's MTB Lillie, not MT Billy
SRD Member
Reaction score
Correct position meaning the template is not upside down, or any other way besides the way it was originally.
Its no longer jumbled in the car viewer but it is now just completely white when I load the tga file.
Try using a .bmp file instead.

MattyO

SJW & Woke Hater
Admin
Reaction score
Save your flat as card.bmp

Chevellion

Former SRD Cup League Director
SRD Member
Reaction score
Yea, no issue for me with the Mustang template:
1597087982350.png

Fantastic work Matt & team! Had one small non-mod related question: Is the new logo here to stay? Just curious how we should brand the offline league, whether it be the old logo or the new.

MattyO

SJW & Woke Hater
Admin
Reaction score
View attachment 139231

Fantastic work Matt & team! Had one small non-mod related question: Is the new logo here to stay? Just curious how we should brand the offline league, whether it be the old logo or the new.
Yep, the new logo is here to stay. If you want a larger size, let me know and I'll send it your way.

2guns

SRD Member
Reaction score
View attachment 139231

Just saved it as a .BMP and still the same problem. Not sure why i am having this problem.
I feel stupid..

MattyO

SJW & Woke Hater
Admin
Reaction score
Just saved it as a .BMP and still the same problem. Not sure why i am having this problem.
I feel stupid..
What did you name your flat? Did you name it card.bmp like I told you?