20 - Dex Imaging Supra - PHO1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NXS20 Mod Thread [Released]

JMurrayMO81

SRD Member
Reaction score
I don't know about fictionals exactly but I have around 19-20 bases already released on my site.
Every post like this pushes the mod back 1 day
i was thinking more of making it pay to have it. I bet if they had to pay for it they’d pay attention then.

I’m not suggesting that be done or that legally it can be done but just makes me wonder sometimes.

I wonder which would’ve been easier, to read the posts before asking that question, or reading all the posts afterwards asking if they’re stupid?

Has the mod been released yet. I've seen paint schemes for the mod on other sites, but not the mod itself. If it hasn't, will it be on the SRD site? Thanks!
Yeah, the mod’s been released. But you gotta know the secret password. It’s “you should really pay attention”. And it’s not on the SRD site, it’s on youshouldreallypayattention.com.

It might be hard to find so if you can’t find it right away then just keep looking.

This was posted back in the day at the PWF forums.

So should we expect new stuff from PWF in August 2022?

^^ :p:D

JMurrayMO81

SRD Member
Reaction score
You had to make 5 posts?
The last one was a double post and I couldn’t figure out how to delete it so I just edited it into that.

The others were just different thoughts at different times.

Last edited:

InsideLine

Hey Man! Careful there's a beverage here!
SRD Member
Reaction score
Has the mod been released yet. I've seen paint schemes for the mod on other sites, but not the mod itself. If it hasn't, will it be on the SRD site? Thanks!
Ask stupid questions win stupid prizes. Why don't you "lurk" around and read before you post anything like that...

JMurrayMO81

SRD Member
Reaction score
I have a poll on my site where people can vote for bases they wanna see. I had one that was voted on that was a Camry. So out of curiousity (and because I hadn't seen a template yet) I decided to look and see if the NXS17 one would work.

As is it won't but looks like it's not not too far off.

camry.jpg

DC The NASCAR Dude

SRD Member
Reaction score
I have a poll on my site where people can vote for bases they wanna see. I had one that was voted on that was a Camry. So out of curiousity (and because I hadn't seen a template yet) I decided to look and see if the NXS17 one would work.

As is it won't but looks like it's not not too far off.

View attachment 139491
It actually doesn't look that off! Just a few tweaks and you're there! Keep up the good work!

MattyO

Salty
Admin
Reaction score
The last one was a double post and I couldn’t figure out how to delete it so I just edited it into that.

The others were just different thoughts at different times.
Just make 1 post next time. 5 posts in a row is just obnoxious. I merged them together fyi.

canadienhits

The Dominator, Cup champ.
Staff member
Paint Crew
Reaction score
When I get home this morning from work, I'll release another roughly 100 odd cars to go with the set.

And the mod is perfect. It ran so well on even my low end machine. Great way to be the latest in a series stretching from all the way back at NWS11.

James Hodge

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
If anyone wants to take their Accord experience to the next level, head over to my site (newly redesigned and revamped) and in the Fictional Templates section you'll find the template found on SRD plus a Honda-specific reflection map. Keep in mind these files will only work correctly if you're using the Honda Accord in the "fictional" model spot. Any other templates used with those files installed will result in unwanted results.

Last edited:

2002fb

SRD Member
Reaction score
Love It !!! You guys are amazing. Great job from interior, to damage, to models, it's awesome !

Guitarzan

Field filler par excellence
SRD Member
Reaction score
Amazing. From the back burner to something hit well over the fence. Thanks to all involved for the incredible work!