5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

NXS20 Mod Thread [Released]

Daven

University Student
SRD Member
Reaction score
It's a been a great effort by everyone involved to get this out to the community and keep NR alive. I think we have reached the point where NR will never die because of the community. Hell, if GPL is still alive so can NR.

Rufio2031

BBMC Tracks
SRD Member
Reaction score
Best damn mod, best damn track, best damn paint jobs ever!!!!! Don't @ me,lol. Yeah I'm a little biased.
That track gives me nightmares.

Congrats everyone involved in this project. It looks great! Thanks for all the sweat and blood that you put into it!

Wheatenland

FSE Tracks
SRD Member
Reaction score
Smoke
Matt,

Thank you for all the hours and hard work getting this mod put together. Very nice job guys. It was well worth the wait.

Thanks
Freddy
FSE Tracks

ERS

SRD Member
Reaction score
When I get home this morning from work, I'll release another roughly 100 odd cars to go with the set.

And the mod is perfect. It ran so well on even my low end machine. Great way to be the latest in a series stretching from all the way back at NWS11.

Thank you!

DC The NASCAR Dude

SRD Member
Reaction score
No stupid comment this time! Just wanted to give a huge shout out to the staff and the tiring endless man hours it took to complete this. Da Vinci and Donatello would be proud of this work of art! Kudos!