1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Online Leagues(No money required?)

Discussion in 'Online Racing' started by MrBazooka, Sep 17, 2017.

1. MrBazooka

MrBazooka New Member

Is there any leagues that i can join without having the pay and just have fun competing? :)

I've never been a huge fanatic of Nascar but i do like the racing feel and simulation of this game and played a few games and been practicing and i wish to compete with other players and have the thrill of my life! :D

2. ahspencer01

ahspencer01 yikes

There are leagues that exist you have to pay for? That's insane

MrDude68 and TColeman12 like this.
  3. MrBazooka

MrBazooka New Member

Well in that case! I guess not, i just got worried! Thanks! :)

4. TColeman12

TColeman12 #RoarBeforeThe24

Maybe server costs? There are iRacing leagues, like RSR, who have an entry fee.

Tetronix likes this.
  5. thedude1987

thedude1987 King of Pepsi, Racer, Family Man!

most leagues ask for donations to offset the costs whether its $1 dollar to $100...

Tetronix, MattyO and Steve7151 like this.
  6. MattyO

MattyO Well-Known Member Admin

Leagues cost money to run. How do you think the server you race on is paid for?

Usually a league has a webpage. That costs money. You have to have web hosting space to store league files. That cost money.

So in other words, you want to race on someone else's dime. Don't be that guy.

Tetronix, Steve7151, jgegner and 2 others like this.
  7. Steve7151

Steve7151 Well-Known Member

8. MrBazooka

MrBazooka New Member

I tried that website, tried to join a league, getting a lot of errors and sign in errors when i've already registered for the site. :p

9. Tnadz

Tnadz Well-Known Member

I've got a league that runs Wednesday nights that's not a pay. We have skill sets of all levels and we change up the racing all the time. Right now, in fact, we're running a Pot Luck series where each driver gets to choose a track (oval, road course or even demolition) and all the settings for it (to pit or not to pit, standing or rolling starts, weather, etc). It's a fun league and good people. Come for a race and drop if you don't like it. Casual and we run with AI to fill the field. You'll be sure to race against someone or something to your limit. Practice goes 7-8pm qualifying and races(s) go 8-9ish EST.

10. GurtonBuster

GurtonBuster I'm in the business of misery

That is the question. We're a good group though and each week is a lot of fun.

Tetronix likes this.
  11. Tnadz

Tnadz Well-Known Member

I prefer pit
    [​IMG]

Tetronix and Steve7151 like this.
  12. Connor Kennard

Connor Kennard Member

If you are interested, we are starting up a league running the modified cars. This should be a competitive league with good events and, as of right now, no costs. The only thing we might do is a money pool type thing but it would not be any big bucks (like maybe pool a dollar or two depending on group size) If this sounds interesting to you send me a message