1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Online Racing

Discussion in 'Forum Rules and Announcements' started by MattyO, Jul 23, 2018.

?

Do you race NR2003 Online in a league and or race online with friends?

This poll will close on Aug 22, 2018 at 6:33 PM.
  1. Yes I race in an online league.

26 vote(s)
    35.1%
  2. Yes I race online just causally with my friends.

13 vote(s)
    17.6%
  3. No, but I used to race online.

18 vote(s)
    24.3%
  4. No, never raced online.

20 vote(s)
    27.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. MattyO

MattyO Well-Known Member Admin

How many of you still or just getting into racing online with NR2003? I'm gauging interest in possibly starting an NR2003 online racing league. But what I don't know is what kind of interest there is still in online racing.

So, I'm looking to see if there is enough people interested in racing online, and out of those people, are they interested in racing in a new online league here at SRD?

Any feedback or suggestions you may have are more than welcome.

2. joeykraus19

joeykraus19 Well-Known Member

I've never raced in one since I never had the game before this year but I'd be down.

Gravite likes this.
  3. XxTeam48LowesXx

XxTeam48LowesXx Jimmie Johnson #Se7en

I race online all the time. I'd be down if its at a reasonable time and not super late.

4. nj9703

nj9703 Very Stable Genius

The USORL is my primary league, but I do hop around to some others. Depending on the day/time/how off weeks in the USORL lineup, I might show up some.

5. Darren Ingram

Darren Ingram Well-Known Member

As with Noah, my Friday and Saturday nights are currently taken by the USORL, along with Wednesday night at FAST, but I'd also show up to a league hosted here through SRD. Can never get enough seat time.

6. Tetronix

Tetronix Winner of Most Pepsi Consumed in a Year

Depending on my schedule, and what happens with school, I'd be down to race with other SRD members.

7. crazyboy335

crazyboy335 Do I Wanna Know?

If one was started up I'd run a couple races.

joeykraus19 likes this.
  8. dalejr88rox

dalejr88rox Video editor, Meme Police, and certified B.A.M.F.

It can't hurt to have more leagues around. Like Darren and Noah I'm booked on Friday and Saturday, but if it works out Id show up

9. Dodgeman4345

Dodgeman4345 Well-Known Member

I run in 4 different leagues. Basically running every single night of the week. Sometimes 2 and maybe even 3 races a night. Yeah, I have no interest in online racing. Lol.

10. EarnhardtFan

EarnhardtFan Residential Twitch Addict

If it was more casual then I might come to a few races here and there but other than that I don't really have any interest given my stream watching schedule and my ass-backwards sleep schedule. Unless if people are willing to race at 3am est which I don't think is gonna happen.

11. TColeman12

TColeman12 #BMR19Team

Typically, I run FAST (open set) on Wednesday and sometimes on Friday. When I’m not racing FAST, I race USORL on Friday and Saturday, and FUEL on Thursday until the end of the summer. I’d try to show from time to time to race against some SRD members. Definitely would be nice to see another league.

dalejr88rox likes this.
  12. Shockey Rai

Shockey Rai EJ Strypes, NASCAR Furry.

I'd be down for that, but i'd probably only run plate tracks since i'm horrible at anything other than plate tracks.
    (To be honest, i need to work on my pacing under caution & pitstops.)

13. GurtonBuster

GurtonBuster I'm in the business of misery

Like all the other USORL guys, I'm booked Friday/Saturday and I'm also booked Wednesday. I'd be down to be a road course ringer if it works out though.

14. NascarMan32

NascarMan32 Well-Known Moron

If an SRD league came up, I would definitely try and race in it whenever I could.

Also, would it be open setup or fixed setup? My personal preference is open setup, but both are fun regardless.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    GambitJon likes this.
  15. MWick4

MWick4 How is this a fair race? My crew chief is a Morty.

I’d be totally down for a league any day Sunday through Thursday, I would run USORL but unfortunately my weekend work schedule doesn’t let me out until 10:30 so I would almost never be able to make those. Every other night I’m good.

It’s been a while since I did online racing on NR03 though so I’d probably need someone to give me a refresher on how to get into lobbies

Shockey Rai likes this.
  16. jacobc62

jacobc62 The OG NASCAR Tiger.

Currently racing FAST on Wednesdays on the occasion that I happen to not be working that day (or at the very least not working when the race starts). So while my work schedule might be a bit conflicting with racing, I wouldn't mind a second league to be in as long as the track selection isn't complete crap.

17. thedude1987

thedude1987 Happy Husband, proud papa, racer, and designer!

For the most part, I run Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursdays with Hobo Racing League, and an occasional Monday at FTE. Just depends on my work schedule or family schedule because with a young son, ive devoted more of my time to family nowadays.

joeykraus19 likes this.
  18. Bitbreaker

Bitbreaker Well-Known Member

I always wanted to race online, but sadly there is no league, that runs at a usable time for me

19. MattyO

MattyO Well-Known Member Admin

Wow, more interest than I thought. To be clear, this wouldn't be a beginners league. although if there is enough newbie's that are interested, I suppose a beginner series could be in the cards.

Also, if anyone is interested, some admin help with the races would be needed too.

Good info people's.

20. Phoenix

Phoenix Dilly Dilly

Gee, about that...