1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Pinty's Series to Come to iRacing?

Discussion in 'iRacing.com Motorsports Simulations' started by Tetronix, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Tetronix

Tetronix BAJA BLASTTTTT

Found this pretty interesting...hopefully this happens and they scan all the Canada tracks, as they have CTMP done already. I don't care how broke I become - I'm buying everything Pinty's related.
    [​IMG]

ShadowKnight508 likes this.
  2. RacerXero84

RacerXero84 Obnoxious old fart

As excited as I am for this (and I am, no doubt) I would hope before pushing this out, iRacing cleans up the mess they have made of their oval system. Glitches, memory problems, lack of fixed sets for commonly used tracks, the list goes on and on, and that doesn't even delve into the absolute crap tire model. Lately, instead of fixing the issues, they seem bent on putting out more content. That's NOT going to win them a larger customer base, and after the GRC epic-fail (that they broke the game for no less), they need to go back and reconnect with the core users.

That aside: I would absolutely love to have these for a league based short track series I have planned.....

USSTalladega and Tetronix like this.
  3. Tetronix

Tetronix BAJA BLASTTTTT

Thanks for reminding me - once AI comes out for iRacing and this series is scanned (hopefully), I'll transfer my fictional Canadian series set for NR over to iRacing. I'm super hyped - even though it's way too early to know if it's a legitimate build that they will even do.