Latest resources

07 DAVID STAR - TEXAS II daniele
Templates SRD, Render Burnout/Blender, numbers BER, numbers BER, ratings and new box me.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - HOM2 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - HOM1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - CLT1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - DAR1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Question about "The Racing Groove" files for NCTS09

jbfan

SRD Member
Reaction score
I have google searched and forum searched until my fingers hurt. In the photos I included, you can see that the ncts09 templates are different. The 99 truck's grill and headlights are "modified" and quite frankly look much better in game than the ones on the original template (#10 truck in picture).
Inside the passenger window opening of the #99 truck is text that reads: "Modified by PBfoot for TRG"
My question is, was there ever a 2008 truck set available from TRG that possibly had these modifications done? If so, does anyone have those files? The headlight and grilles look MUCH better in game with those modifications. Much more like the real life 2008 trucks.
I honestly cannot remember where I downloaded the 99 truck file from.
This is my favorite mod for NR2003 and I am a fan of Johnny Benson (hence username "jbfan"), so I am trying to make my 2008 truck set as realistic as possible. (since he won the championship that year) :D
Thanks guys.

Attachments

Chris S. 1966

SRD Member
Reaction score
Hi jbfan,
I don't know sth. 'bout any modifications TRG had done in the past. But there really were several truck files for the NCTS09 Mod from TRG. They created 174 trucks from the 2008 Camping World Truck Series for this Mod (245 MB). I collected those files; don not hesitate to let me know you want 'em. All I need is your EMail address for transfer. P.S.: the files were also available on the site of former TRG painter Brak61. But this site does not have any activities yet. Greetings.

jbfan

SRD Member
Reaction score
Chris,
Thanks so much for the reply. I would like to have as many of the files that you can send to me.
Check your PM's. I sent my email address to you.
Thanks again.

48johnsonfan

SRD Member
Reaction score
Hi jbfan,
I don't know sth. 'bout any modifications TRG had done in the past. But there really were several truck files for the NCTS09 Mod from TRG. They created 174 trucks from the 2008 Camping World Truck Series for this Mod (245 MB). I collected those files; don not hesitate to let me know you want 'em. All I need is your EMail address for transfer. P.S.: the files were also available on the site of former TRG painter Brak61. But this site does not have any activities yet. Greetings.
Chris, I have also sent a PM for my e-mail as well. I have been collection many cars/trucks for my mod. Already have a lot, but not many trucks from 2008.

jbfan

SRD Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to take a moment and say "Thank You", to Chris S. 1966
He took a lot of time to send me all of the TRG 2008 trucks that he had (100+) and I really appreciate it.