1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Race 10 - Lime Rock Park - 2018

Discussion in 'SRD NNS Offline League' started by zaw24fan, Dec 31, 2018.

1. zaw24fan

zaw24fan SRD National Series Director Paint Crew

Lap 34: Caudill found 2 tenths that lap to close the lead to 0.9 seconds. Caudill winning would throw a major wrench in this Playoff battle. If Caudill gets by Franklin for the lead, I think Rodriguez and Foster would both get in on points. Franklin needs to win the race or hope Foster continues to slide back through the field if he wants to make the Playoffs. So far Foster has picked up 2 spots since the restart.

2. zaw24fan

Lap 35: 10 to go: Rodriguez finally gets back around Noah Joyce for 4th. Back up at the front, Caudill takes another two tenths out of Franklin's lead.

Franklin is fighting for his Playoff hopes in the closing laps here at Lime Rock Park.

3. zaw24fan

Lap 36: Foster picked up another spot a couple of laps ago as he got around Kyle Missimer for 7th. Even more pressure on Franklin to hold off Caudill for the win.

So far Franklin isn't doing the best job at that. Caudill has cut the lead now to half a second.

4. zaw24fan

Lap 37: Caudill has the better car, and he is there! Right on the bumper of Franklin as they head through the bus stop! Franklin has a better exit and is able to pull away some, but the lead is down to just three tenths of a second as they come back across the line.

Joey Foster is the biggest Dakota Caudill fan in the track right now. A win from Caudill should get him in on points, while a win from Franklin could eliminate him.

5. zaw24fan

Lap 38: Caudill had a shot at Franklin entering the esses, but he chooses to follow the #95 for now. He's got plenty of time to still get the lead.

6. zaw24fan

Lap 39: LEAD CHANGE: Caudill to the right side of Franklin this time up through the esses, and he's there! Franklin runs the entrance of the bus stop wide, and he has to give the spot to Caudill! Caudill to the lead, and now Franklin has to get it back!

Joey Foster may have just secured his Playoff spot for now with that lead change.

7. zaw24fan

Lap 40: 5 to go: Franklin followed Caudill through the esses, and that was probably a mistake. Caudill drives away in the back half of the course, and his lead is already up to half a second.

Behind them, John Rodriguez gets back around teammate Johnny Gloria for 3rd.

As they run now, I think it would be Foster and Rodriguez in the Playoffs on points. Sean English has worked his way up to 20th. He might also still have a shot at getting in.

8. zaw24fan

Lap 41: Franklin had a better lap that time. He gains half a tenth on Caudill that lap. He's gonna need more than that if he wants to get the lead back.

9. zaw24fan

Lap 42: Looks like Caudill's car has tightened up since he took over the lead. Franklin finds another half a tenth that lap. Caudill ran the entrance of the esses wide, then ran the final corner wide for the second lap in a row.

10. zaw24fan

Lap 43: Caudill had a much better run through the esses that time around. He puts almost three tenths back on Franklin at the line.

11. zaw24fan

Lap 44: WHITE FLAG: Franklin must have given it all he's got. Caudill again with a better lap extends his lead to 8 tenths of a second. It's going to take Caudill having a problem for Franklin to get back by for the win.

Sean English has methodically worked his way up to 19th. We'll have to see if that will be enough to get English in on points.

12. zaw24fan

Lap 45: CHECKERED FLAG: Dakota Caudill comes off of the final corner, and after getting around J.R. Franklin with 6 laps to go, he'll play spoiler in the Playoff battle! Dakota Caudill wins at Lime Rock Park!

limerockpark_finish.jpg

J.R. Franklin will have to settle for 2nd, and he'll have to hope that will be enough to get him in the Playoffs on points.

John Rodriguez comes across the line in 3rd. I think he should be safe to make it in on points.

Sean English mounted quite the charge in the closing laps. He'll finish 19th. We'll have to see if he still gets in on points.

I think Rodriguez is in regardless. The battle will be between Franklin, English, and Foster for that 12th and final spot. I don't think 22nd for Matt Wichelman will get him in.

KnightHoarder likes this.
  13. zaw24fan

Results. I'll do a quick estimate on the Playoff bubble, but I won't be able to make anything official until probably tomorrow.

finish.png

14. zaw24fan

11. 32 John Rodriguez +12
    12. 67 Joey Foster +8

13. 6 Sean English -8
    14. 95 J.R. Franklin-11
    15. 11 Matt Wichelman -22
    16. 55 Ben Althen -40

Unofficially, both John Rodriguez and Joey Foster would bump Sean English and Matt Wichelman out of the Playoffs. Won't be official until tomorrow.

Wacky Racers likes this.
  15. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong Moderator

@BrendonH12: "Alright, so after we escaped 'Cole's Demolition Derby,' we got caught up in another accident and flattened my buddy's rear end - sorry, DJ. I don't know... We were just terrible here all weekend and I'm getting ready to see this season come to a close. I wanna thank Jason for giving me the opportunity to drive this #17 Camaro, and gotta thank SBN and Pacific Life for staying faithful throughout this tough season. We've still got a few races left - who knows? Maybe we can pick up a win before it's all said and done. On to the next one..."

16. at01

at01 Well-Known Member

30 torres: good two torres racing cars are in the playoffs but mine is not ok I hope this is the best

17. MWick4

MWick4 SRD SuperTruck Series Director

“This has not been the year we were hoping for.. we just haven’t been able to execute when we needed to most.”

18. Mudd

Mudd Just Some Guy Paint Crew

What a terrible season, going to take a long look at this #1 team after this season.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
  19. Hustin Jawkins

Hustin Jawkins Well-Known Member

#86 HJ: „I’m very disappointed. If you look at our teammates we definitely underperformed throughout the second have of the regular season. I am looking forward to some good results now to keep my seat for next year.”

20. zaw24fan

RESULTS
    10_lime_rock_park.jpg