1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Race 10 - Lime Rock Park - 2018

Discussion in 'SRD NNS Offline League' started by zaw24fan, Dec 31, 2018.

1. zaw24fan

zaw24fan SRD National Series Director Paint Crew

STANDINGS
    10_standings_driver_pre.jpg
    10_standings_owner.jpg
    10_roty.jpg
    10_team.jpg
    10_manu.jpg

Driver standings reflect standings before the Playoff reset. Driver standings with Playoff reset will be in a later post.

Alex Seufert squeaks out the regular season championship over a late-charging R.J. Bishop to pick up an additional 10 Playoff points.

KnightHoarder and Reza Maulana like this.
  2. zaw24fan

And the Playoff Grid as we head into the Playoffs. John Rodriguez and Joey Foster bump Sean English and Matt Wichelman out of the Playoffs in the final race, and J.R. Franklin not being able to put up a fight against Dakota Caudill for the win costs him a Playoff spot.

srd_chase_grid_lrp.png

Reza Maulana and Wacky Racers like this.
  3. zaw24fan

And point standings after the Playoff reset
    10_standings_driver_post.jpg

4. dalejr88rox

dalejr88rox Raise hell, praise Dale, burn down Panera Bread

"Holy shit we almost got a top 5. Who let us be this close to the front of the field? Maybe I won't relapse this week"

5. Saan Anguish

Saan Anguish Inflictor of Pain

Well, shit. Guess I'll just build up my T5/T10's.

6. Chevellion

Chevellion Former SRD Cup League Director

Congrats to Zoom on making the cut! Our cars haven't been the greatest, but we're hoping today marks a turning point for the rest of the season.

7. Rj Bishop

Rj Bishop Member

@Rj Bishop: "Finishing 9th not a bad run for not being a road course person, but we will get them next week at Lowa."

8. KnightHoarder

KnightHoarder Well-Known Member

"Man, what a race! My Arris #18 Toyota Camry was bad fast today. I may have only led 7 laps but it was the most important 7 laps. This win was much needed because I'm being told we are now leading the Owner's Chmapionship standings. To do so, is very important for my #18 team since I'm not running for a driver's championship. We will do everything we can to help RJ out in his bid to win a championship in this playoffs run and hopefully we can get him a win before season's end. For my team, to have another multi win season is huge! I won last year and now to get this #18 car back to victory lane was a lot of fun! Can't thank my sponsors, Arris, Jive Communications, GoShare, Intel, Taco Bell and all of our supporters here at DK Motorsports enough, this one is for you guys!!"