Latest resources

08 JOE GRAF JR.  - MARTINSVILLE daniele
Templates SRD, Render Burnout/Blender, numbers BER, ratings and new box me.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
07 DAVID STAR - TEXAS II daniele
Templates SRD, Render Burnout/Blender, numbers BER, numbers BER, ratings and new box me.
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - HOM2 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - HOM1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - CLT1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

[Release] Bristol 2019 BBMC Day & Night

Wheatenland

FSE Tracks
SRD Member
Reaction score
It is recommended to turn off solar effects for performance sake. It is just a suggestion. On my computer I get about 35 less FPS when facing the sun on a night track with Solar Effects enabled. That's why that's included in the readme.
For that reason I did not see the issue with the Solar Effects turned on. The issue on my end can be resolved by turning solar effects off.
I'll see if I can do anything about it but I'd only be pulling at strings coming up with a fix. I tried a few quick adjustments and the problem persisted, just in a different location on the track. Will try some of the suggestions in this thread.
Night turn 4 bug is documented as a known issue. I don't know how to fix it.
I apologize I hadn't taken the time when I posted to review the Readme file. I always make it a point to do so but got busy with the holiday weekend and just downloaded and ran a few laps to check it out. My old days of building tracks with Sean and QC work took over...LOL. I'm not sure what we did different in our track that this is not a issue on our day version. I do greatly appreciate your work! Suggestion, you might move the sun closer to a noon position or the clear mask that Mystical suggested was interesting solution. Funny, Solar effects (like driving into the sun at some of the old tracks) isn't as bad as that dang little blip of light ever lap..LOL (maybe it just me) However I do like running solar effects on the rest of the tracks in the game so it's a bummer to have to turn it off for one track.
I wish I could be more help but, I did all the mip updates and effects for signs and building and Sean was the Sandbox expert so I limited in that area.

Also looks like the building in the infield around turn 4 is hovering off the ground.

I really thank you for taking the time to look into a fix.

Happy Memorial Day

Freddy

Last edited:

Taylor Woodard

SRD Member
Reaction score
dillon2.jpg
Kenseth.jpg
1st race, (2019) 40 Lapper. Kyle Wins, I finish 19th. One incident with Austin Dillion getting into Stenhouse
2nd race, (2020) 40 lapper, Denny Wins, I go from 9th to 21st with 15 laps to go as Kenseth goes for a sail into the fence after being pile driven into the wall.

The only thing that bothers me is if I spin in 1 and 2 and go on to "pit road" i get the tail end penalty, but other than that It's a blast and the A.I is amazing! The looks are next level, too. I can't complain! I just hope you guys do a Darlington next. Thanks guys!

RacerXero84

Obnoxious old fart
SRD Member
Reaction score
View attachment 137037 View attachment 137038 1st race, (2019) 40 Lapper. Kyle Wins, I finish 19th. One incident with Austin Dillion getting into Stenhouse
2nd race, (2020) 40 lapper, Denny Wins, I go from 9th to 21st with 15 laps to go as Kenseth goes for a sail into the fence after being pile driven into the wall.

The only thing that bothers me is if I spin in 1 and 2 and go on to "pit road" i get the tail end penalty, but other than that It's a blast and the A.I is amazing! The looks are next level, too. I can't complain! I just hope you guys do a Darlington next. Thanks guys!
Use the clear black flag command ;)

Rufio2031

BBMC Tracks
SRD Member
Reaction score
The only thing that bothers me is if I spin in 1 and 2 and go on to "pit road" i get the tail end penalty, but other than that It's a blast and the A.I is amazing!
Not much we can really do about that. It would be like that at every single track. It's in the games hands. I would just position yourself the best you can during caution and clear the blag when the green flag drops.

Zach3AD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Amazing work guys. In regards to the 40 stalls vs 43 stalls deal, I know it's more realistic for the track to only hold 40, but why not make it with 43 anyways? Then, if someone wants to limit the track to 40 entries, they can do that on their end versus forcing everyone to deal with it unless they know how to add three stalls. Just a thought, I understand based on what Rufio said that it's not that hard to add the stalls ourselves, but it'd be nice from a consumer standpoint to not have to do that every time a track released. It's cool to run tracks with what-if max fields.

Thanks for the 1.1 release. I look forward to logging laps around this beauty when my wheel comes in.

Rufio2031

BBMC Tracks
SRD Member
Reaction score
What if means not normal. What if means go do it. I'm not responsible to fulfill your fantasies. You're a beneficiary, not a consumer.
What if we wanted a new Bristol? We went and did it.
What if I didn't like the AI of someone else's track? I fixed it myself, I went and did it without clamoring to the author's. I thanked them for providing the sandbox to play in.
I know everyone has the best of intentions, but after so much effort and time put into this, it's so sickening to hear such complaints. I get it. It's a request the game and track can handle. But the track wasn't designed for it. Period. If you want more, for the sake of our many community contributors, take some initiative. We will all appreciate the break.

halfwayglad

BBMC Tracks
SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry you're frustrated amigo :/

Just to add some color to this, we worked on this track for seven months. We would love to make the track everything for everyone. It's partly why Rufio went back and added in the extra stalls. We want BBMC tracks to be the best possible experience for as many people as we can. It's also why we work so hard to keep FPS stable and include SD packs. We all love NR2003. But at a certain point we have to move on. I know we're both ready for our next challenge. Just my .02.

halfwayglad

BBMC Tracks
SRD Member
Reaction score
For the record, I see these requests as thoughtful considerations for us to keep in mind. Not demands. Knowing that people are running 43 stalls is good for us to know. If we don't get to something, please know it didn't fall on deaf ears. We might have just been mentally fried.

Zach3AD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I by no means am trying to sound demanding. I just know from talks with another track creator that some of you guys don't like it when other people touch your work. It was just a suggestion, nothing more. I don't wanna be the one to trigger either of you guys. Y'all know what you're doing, I don't.

And not to add to your woes, but it seems the stall for whoever qualifies 41st is broken on the night version and picky on the day version. "Too far-right" was the message I was getting on the night version. I decided to look at the track.ini to see if it's a value deal, but it appears not to be as the day and night version values are identical from what I saw.

You guys made this for 40. I didn't get to try out that version, but was the last stall on the backstretch originally unused?

Rufio2031

BBMC Tracks
SRD Member
Reaction score
Good cop, bad cop. Gets 'em every time.
In case I wasn't clear, we fully encourage everyone to edit the track to their liking.
I think most creators are okay with people touching their work so long as they ask first before redistribution. For example, changing a billboard and calling it "Zach3's Bristol 2020" is quite unacceptable.
To touch more on this, if a new version is made from our tracks, I've included a version history in the readme that hopefully helps document a tracks version history. This is all to help give credit to those that have contributed. Being there's so many versions now, this will also help ensure you and a friend have the same version if you plan on competing online.

If I recall, the last stall on the backstretch, and the 2 last stalls on the frontstretch were originally unused. Looking at night, looks like there is a bug with the stall surface property that will need to be fixed. We will try and update it this evening.

Wheatenland

FSE Tracks
SRD Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys.. your efforts and time to look into request are greatly appreciated..

Again thank you!

MattyO

Salty
Admin
Reaction score
Thanks guys.. your efforts and time to look into request are greatly appreciated..

Again thank you!
Perfect. Something Zach couldn't figure out how to say.

Fyi, he didn't get banned for anything he said here. It's what he decided to say to me in a PM. Sorry to clutter the thread fellas.