1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

*RESULTS POSTED* 2018 AAA Texas 500 at Texas SRD Pick' Em (ROUND OF 8)

Discussion in 'NASCAR Discussion' started by ShadowKnight508, Nov 2, 2018.

1. ShadowKnight508

ShadowKnight508 Lt. Commish - SRD Pick-Em Series

Sorry for the delay in the results. We had a massive wildfire start up roughly ten miles from where I work and it has exploded in size. I have been at work for several hours already and might be stuck at work for another seven hours. I will try to get the results up later tonight when I get home (between 10PM and midnight) along with the Race Weekend thread for ISM Raceway.

MORE INFO: https://www.kcra.com/article/town-o...unty-sheriffs-office-says-5000-acres/24838602
    FIRE 1.jpg

BrendonH12 likes this.
  2. John Gregorio

John Gregorio Well-Known Member

I never knew you were so close to me. I live in the city where the Carr Fire happened this summer .

3. ShadowKnight508

ShadowKnight508 Lt. Commish - SRD Pick-Em Series

Just got back from work a short while ago (the Camp Fire has exploded in size, completely burned the entire city of Paradise, California to the ground, and is now marching towards where I live at alarming speeds thanks to the windy conditions). So for this results post, it will be somewhat short (since I just worked 14 hours and I am quite tired).

Thirty-two members of the SimRacing Design community walked into No Limits, Texas deep within the Lone Star State and submitted their picks for the big triple-header race weekend at Texas Motor Speedway. For this round, scores were higher end of the spectrum, with our low score being just 166 points and our high score being 236 points. Of our thirty-two entrants, twenty-two of them managed to score more than 200 points, which is quite impressive. From those twenty-two contestants still in the running, twelve of them managed to amass more than 220 points. Just sixteen points separated our winner from our twelfth-place finisher!

However, only one member could leave the Lone Star State as the winner of this round and hoist the hardware in victory lane. All twelve of our finalists had put down some impressive picks for Texas, but only one of them had the exact combination of drivers to take home the win by a margin of two points. Our winner this week picks up not only his third career Pick' Em Series win, but also takes home his first win of the 2018 season. With a winning score of 236 points, please join me in congratulating @MonkeyWrenCh on taking home the win in the 2018 AAA Texas 500 at Texas Motor Speedway SRD Pick' Em Series event! @XxTeam48LowesXx just misses out on the win with a final score of 234 points, @4WideRacing ends up in third with 227 points, @JeffJordan walks away in fourth with 225 points, and both @matheus357 and @Ryan597 end up in a tie for fifth place with a total of 224 points.

TOP 5 TEMPLATE PICK EM ROUND RESULTS.jpg

2018 AAA Texas 500 at Texas Motor Speedway Full Results (Credit to @MattSRD28 for crunching the numbers):
    wxmS1l2.jpg

2018 SRD Pick' Em Championship Points Standings (After Race #34 of 36):
    xlq5o14.jpg

Low Scores To Beat (Non-Championship Members):
    [​IMG]

2018 SRD Pick' Em Championship Playoffs - Round of Eight Standings (Race #2 of 3)
    MuAKUky.jpg

Low Scores To Beat (Eliminated Championship Playoff Members):
    [​IMG]

On the rookie front, @Brandon Miller takes home the honors of being our highest finishing rookie contender at Texas. He expands his lead over both @Bradfan4ever and @HJimenez42 in the standings with two races to go. Barring some sort of disaster in the final two rounds, Brandon Miller has all but clinched the 2018 SimRacing Design Rookie of the Year honors.

ROTY SRD PICK EM STANDINGS.jpg
    2018 SimRacing Design Rookie of the Year Standings (After Race #34 of 36):
    [​IMG]

The ISM Raceway Pick' Em thread is up, so be sure to get your picks in for the big triple-header weekend in the Valley of the Sun!

Fishtail likes this.
  4. Fishtail

Fishtail Well-Known Member

Congrats Monkey wrench!

MonkeyWrenCh likes this.
  5. Virox6549

Virox6549 Well-Known Member

Good job Monkey Wrench! :)

MonkeyWrenCh likes this.
  6. matheus357

matheus357 Silent but present...

MonkeyWrenCh likes this.
  7. MonkeyWrenCh

MonkeyWrenCh Well-Known Member

Thanks! This week really helped me in my goal of having the best weekly average for people with more than 5 races, only 1 away from tying Saan :)

8. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong #Pray4theSouth

MonkeyWrenCh likes this.
  9. USSTalladega

USSTalladega I see you mate.

MonkeyWrenCh and ShadowKnight508 like this.
  10. 4WideRacing

4WideRacing Well-Known Member

MonkeyWrenCh likes this.
  11. XxTeam48LowesXx

XxTeam48LowesXx Jimmie Johnson #Chasing8

Darn, So close.

Nice win MonkeyWrench

MonkeyWrenCh likes this.