1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Reza Maulana's Showroom

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by Reza Maulana, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Reza Maulana

Reza Maulana SRD's Resident Indonesian & Truck Series Statman

This is going to be my first ever NR2003 scheme/carset project that I want and commit to be finished. The carset project that I had in mind can be described as my twelfth grade class as NR2003 drivers.

EDIT: There's going to be several schemes per driver, but now I'm focusing to complete the primary schemes for each driver first (there's going to be 37 drivers)

EDIT 2: Yes my schemes are mostly "simple" in design, although there are some complex design schemes coming later

First off, the #6 Golden State Warriors Chevrolet SS. I chose Warriors as the sponsor because he's a huge fan of Stephen Curry.

Credits to EHG for template (with modifications to fit as a 2017 MENCS car), Alan for contingencies (I added some custom contingencies), and Andy for renders.

6-1 2 Car.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
  2. Reza Maulana

Some more that I have completed:

#2 Liverpool Chevrolet SS

Credits to EHG for template (with modifications to fit as a 2017 MENCS car), Alan for contingencies (I added some custom contingencies), and Andy for renders.

2-1 2 Car.jpg

#92 BCA (Bank Central Asia) Ford Fusion (Based on the sign indicating BCA's ATM machines)

Credits to BER for template, Alan for contingencies, and Andy for renders.

92-1 2 Car.jpg

#46 Ducati Dodge Charger (Based on their current GP bike livery)

Credits to Bill for the main template, Chaser from Stunod for the 2017 Charger add-ons, Alan for contingencies, and Andy for renders.

46-1 2 Car.jpg

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
    InsideLine and Andy1 like this.
  3. Reza Maulana

Adding more cars that I have completed:

My personal car, the #98 Binus University Toyota Tundra (Based on my current SRD Truck Series ride)

Credits to SRD for BR15 Camry template, Bill for 2018 Camry add-ons, Alan for contingency, and Andy for renders.

98-1 2 Car.jpg

#88 RMIT Electric Racing/ANCA CNC Machines Chevrolet SS (Based upon RMIT Electric Racing's Formula SAE car) (Yes, the actual Formula SAE scheme is indeed like this)

Credits to EHG for template (with modifications to fit as a 2017 MENCS car), Alan for contingencies, and Andy for renders.

88-1 2 Car.jpg

#30 Manchester City Chevrolet SS

Credits to EHG for template (with modifications to fit as a 2017 MENCS car), Alan for contingencies, and Andy for renders.

30-1 2 Car.jpg

Andrew Hayes likes this.
  4. Reza Maulana

Well, it's been more than a year since I last created a scheme for NR2003. Time to re-establish back my showroom(s). My planned 12th grader class-inspired carset is now off the charts due to many reasons: Getting up too busy with uni stuffs, having my laptop broke down and ended up losing nearly all of my data because my external harddisk also broke down, et cetera et cetera...

Anyway, I'm currently are planning to make a carset based on Japanese's Super GT series (47 cars in total), but that's going to be in a different showroom. This showroom is going to be used for most of the other schemes unrelated to the Super GT carset (or any other pre-planned carsets in the future), such as SRD Offline Series schemes.

Speaking of the SRD Offline Series, when I first came back to SRD after around a year-long hiatus, I found out that SRD Trucks Offline (which went dead on its tracks when I started my hiatus at around... September 2017?) is back active again, and so I decided to sign-up for a last-minute entry in the second half of the season even though I knew that I wouldn't be able to compete for the championship. As for the scheme, I came up with a very weird idea, something that is very different from what I've seen in SRD Offline Series (hell, probably SRD and NR2003 community in general).

You see, during my one-year hiatus, thanks to my friends in college, I began to like anime and Japanese-related stuffs. Weirdly, I found myself liking magical girl shows a lot. Even I was confused as to why I was attracted to magical girl series like Sailor Moon and Pretty Cure. Oh, as a motorsport fan myself, I also started to become a fan of the silly looking-yet-fast Good Smile Racing's GT300 Hatsune Miku race car. And I also, for some reason, had a liking for split schemes in general.

And this is where my weird idea comes to play. What happens if I made a split-scheme itasha (like the Miku car) race car with a scheme related to magical girl show that is celebrating an anniversary this year (in this case, the Pretty Cure franchise's 15th anniversary since the original show's airing in 2004) into the SRD Offline Series? This is the result...

I present to you, my late-entry SRD Truck Series contender for the 2018 season: #98 Pretty Cure 15th Anniversary/Hugtto! Precure Chevrolet Silverado

Credits:
    Omega for Template, BER for the new Silverado lights, Google (mostly) for sponsor logos, Garrett and Carbine for the renders, and myself for base and numbers.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. EarnhardtFan

EarnhardtFan Well-Known Member Banned

Good scheme, I was big into Pretty Cure a few years ago. I absolutely love the character designs.

Reza Maulana likes this.
  6. Reza Maulana

Oh cool, didn't expect to see another Pretty Cure fan here in SRD. I recommend you to watch the current series Hugtto, its a great series and (slight preview spoilers) I'm hyped for the next two episodes since its going to be a big crossover episode :D

EarnhardtFan likes this.
  7. InsideLine

InsideLine Hey Man! Careful there's a beverage here!

Glad to see you back. Your schemes are really well done!

8. Reza Maulana

So... I've recently decided to join SRD's Indycar Series and decided to try making a scheme for the IR12 mod. First of all, creating a scheme for the IR12 mod is... a lot harder than I would think actually. I knew that open-wheel scheme is going to be trickier to made than the NASCAR mods (BR/MENCS/Trucks/whatever), but I didn't expect to be this tricky. This scheme is probably one of the scheme's that I took the longest time working with, and quite a lot of it is due to trying to find the flow alignment between one part and another.

And yes, the same weird idea that I used in my SRD Truck Series ride is back: a Pretty Cure split-scheme livery. Although this time, I reversed the color on the left half (pink primary, black secondary instead of black primary and pink secondary) because I found out that some of the decals that came with the IR12 mod template works rather weird with a black colored primary IMO.

I'm also going to make a Hatsune Miku scheme for the IR12 mod (hence why there's both Miku and Good Smile Racing's logo on the car) as they're intended to be my other "primary" sponsor for the SRD Indycar Series, although that's coming in a later date. Still been a bit too busy with both college tasks and completing several schemes for the Autobacs Super GT Cup Series set.

Credits: NASCARFunFacts for the template, Spencer for the series logo, Google (mostly) for the sponsor logos, myself for the base and numbers, and Garrett and Carbine for the renders.

98 Precure IR12 - Oval.jpg
    98 Precure IR12 - Road.jpg

BrendonH12, USSTalladega and Tetronix like this.
  9. Reza Maulana

Going to upload what I've done (and revealed) for my participation in the 2019 SRD SuperTruck Series and the 2019 SRD IndyCar Series.

Credits:
    Truck: Template by Omega, 2019 Silverado decals by Bill1947, contigs from SRD, most of the base from Toei Animation (from the reveal website for Star Twinkle, right now already unavailable but I managed to use it by tampering its HTML back when that website is still up), logos from Google & Toei Animation, render by Garrett
    IndyCar: Template by NascarFunFacts, logos from Google, render by Garrett

For Trucks: My primary car for the 2019 season: Pretty Cure Racing Truck V2, the #98 Star☆Twinkle Pretty Cure Chevrolet Silverado
    98a.jpg

For the IndyCar Series: The Hatsune Miku IR12 (to run at all oval races) and Pretty Cure IR12 (to run at all road course races)
    98 Miku IR12 - Oval.jpg
    98 Precure IR12 V2 - Left.jpg
    98 Precure IR12 V2 - Right.jpg

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019