0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated

rFactor 2 talent editor

Tnadz

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of NRatings and how you can update talent files in NR2003. With Studio 397 taking over for rF2, I'm getting more excited about the prospect of using this updated platform. But being able to update talent files has been a major component of the league I run and if I made the switch official, I'd like to perform similar functions. So my question is a two parter:
1) Is there an rFactor 2 talent editor or will something like this or this for the original rFactor still work?
2) Is there an editor out there like NRatings that will also draw on updated databases for data that runs an algorithm to update particular drivers?
I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love this. I wish I had the time and talent to create such a piece of software.

Also, speaking of rFactor2, what is the general feeling towards the potential it has as a future replacement for NR2k3? It obviously has a long way to go but S397 may actually deliver on some promises for improvement, in particular for stock car racing. With modding support and the greater ease of model painting and importing, what are opinions?