5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

RIP Scott Seibert

Frigus5

Proud Fan of Romain Grosjean
SRD Member
Reaction score
Have not posted here in a very long time but I came across this news today and wanted to extend my thoughts and prayers to his family and friends. Always admired his work and his genuine happy attitude. It's absolutely heartbreaking to hear this news.

Tyler Jennings

SRD Member
Reaction score
While I am the new guy around here, this is very sad to hear about. Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends. May he rest in peace.

Andy22

Still waiting for JJ to win
SRD Member
Reaction score
I may be new to this community, but this hurts me just as much as if I was his friend. R.I.P. Scott you will be missed, but not forgotten.

Tetronix

#48EVER
Banned
Reaction score
Scott helped me out with a lot of my rendering stuff, and he was nice enough to point out some ideas he had to help improve my work and make it that much better. It's sad to hear that his illness came back and got him. RIP Scott. You will be dearly missed by everyone in the NR2003 community.

Harry Nurpplez

Making a comeback!
SRD Member
Reaction score
This is terrible news. He was such a big part of the community. Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.

RIP Iceman

MWick4

SRD SuperTruck Series Director
SRD Member
Reaction score
Very sad to hear, I’ve only interacted with Scott a handful of times over the years but he was always willing to help you out and give a couple pointers. May he rest in peace

Chris S. 1966

SRD Member
Reaction score
It's always hard to hear s.th. like this - 'though you didn't had the chance to knew him in person.
My thoughts are with him and his family an' friends. Sad News ...