1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Road America HR help

Discussion in 'NR2003 General Discussion' started by WyattW, Aug 12, 2019.

1. WyattW

WyattW Member

Hello everyone. I know there is a very old post on here about how to fix the infamous Road America HR track, but everything I have tried from that forum discussion does not work. Every time I go into the game and try and load the track, I get stuck on the loading pop up forever. If anyone would be kind enough and create a link to their fixed version of the track I would appreciate it very much. RA is one track I absolutely love but still never tried out. Thank you!

2. quadmaster

quadmaster Well-Known Member

3. WyattW

WyattW Member

Maybe you didnt understand what I was asking. The links provided on Nr2k3Weebly direct you to HR's website, but their tracks are the broken versions. I am looking for someone who has since then updated the file so that the track will actually load, because the HR website's downloads dont contain all of the necessary files to load the track.

4. Tetronix

Tetronix BAJA BLASTTTTT

5. WyattW

WyattW Member

quadmaster, mtblillie and Tetronix like this.
  6. quadmaster

quadmaster Well-Known Member

I thought so; you are welcome;)

7. dooper

dooper Well-Known Member

There is also a newer version available, called road_america_2011 (bridge removed from T13 and other updates by Robert Panko).
    I fixed this 2011 version of the track and added link to the fixed version to https://nr2k3.weebly.com/road-courses.html
    The original version was missing couple of files from the shared folder.

ZeroHour and InsideLine like this.