1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

RSC's Design Assets

Discussion in 'Logos - Decals - Graphics' started by JasonRSC, May 19, 2020.

1. JasonRSC

JasonRSC Former SRD Crew Member

Better late than never, right?

I've had so much fun doing sim race cars for the past 18 years now and even though I've for the most part moved on from NR2003, this community will always hold a special place in my heart and in my past. It's for that reason, I've decided to publicly release the overwhelming majority of my personal design assets, including numbers, logos and base schemes. I may even throw in some fully layered PSD car files, who knows. There are even a few & 2020 assets in there.

All of these are super high-resolution PNG files. If there's anything that you know I've done in the past that isn't in one of these folders, let me know and I'll see if I can find it. Please don't ask for vector files though, I won't be releasing those.

As I post this, I'm still in the process of getting files saved out and posted so please be patient with me. I just figured it'd be better to go ahead and at least get some of this stuff out there for you guys to enjoy! So keep an eye on this thread, I'll be updating the main post with new links and updates as they get completed.

Numbers (about 1/4 completed as of 19 May 2020)
    https://mega.nz/folder/5IoHXBAb#_LLX3LQFr3h_gPs-hp9u8w

Company Logos (the folder's there, stay tuned)
    https://mega.nz/folder/EB5DGKhY#GyMM_zsBxEvHQ3WLr_kjKg

Latest Update (23 May 2020)
    I haven't forgotten about this. I've been sidetracked on another sim racing related project. I'll resume with these uploads within a few days!

Last edited: May 23, 2020 at 8:45 PM
  2. Ben Althen

Ben Althen Well-Known Member

I do not know what we did to deserve this, but thank you so much. I remember your stuff and everything at RSC was always one of the go-to sites for resources, so it is great to see you sharing it.

MattyO, mtblillie and JasonRSC like this.
  3. MattyO

MattyO Well-Known Member Admin

Wow! Thanks man. If you don't mind, sometime in the near future, I'm going to add these to our downloads section that I'm currently revamping behind the scenes. Awesome! Thanks!

2448fan4life and 4WideRacing like this.
  4. Brandon Miller

Brandon Miller Well-Known Member

This is awesome. Thanks.

5. flyersfan4888

flyersfan4888 That GNS Car dude.

Glad to see you're still kicking, bud. Thanks for all the resources!