1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Score 4 Help

Discussion in 'NR2003 General Discussion' started by Batman1138, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Batman1138

Batman1138 Well-Known Member

I’m having an issue with Score4. I created a new division and am trying to use a custom point system (I’m starting the Cup, BGN, & Trucks from 2003 and want to use the 2011 point structure) however whenever I try to process the race I get the Run-time error ‘9’ subscript out of range.

What’s weird is I’ve been using Score4 for a while with using custom point systems with not issues so I don’t get it. I’ll give race points manager a shot

Any idea what’s causing this and how to fix it? Any help would be great. Thanks!

2. Tetronix

Tetronix BAJA BLASTTTTT

Bumping a pretty dead thread, but I've got a similar issue. I do the whole "process" thing, but when I do click "process", it gives me a "bad earnings_(fixed and rate).txt" error, so it prevents me from actually importing the race results. I've got the races created, everything set up the way it needs to be (I think, at least), and I'm using the default earnings.txt files, so I don't know what either I or the program am doing wrong.
    upload_2019-6-1_1-13-35.png

EDIT: I didn't realize that it didn't need the full path for the earnings file, so that was an easy fix. I didn't see that documented anywhere so hence why that tripped me up.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019