1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Season 3, Race 1: Daytona

Discussion in 'SRD Sprint Cup Offline League' started by Chevellion, Mar 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShorTrakRacer

ShorTrakRacer Racecar Spelled Backward Is Racecar

Keith Batson: "DEFINITELY not the way I wanted to finish my debut for MWM. I don't know what the 95 car was thinking. Common sense went out the window on his part. We're loading a wrecked Navy Ford instead of getting a good finish. On to next week."

2. Ryan81398

Ryan81398 93 Wins

*Ryan Cole tries to get Webster out of the fight*

3. Sgt Slaughter

Sgt Slaughter Well-Known Member

Matt Yocum: "Now I've seen a lot of fights here in the garage, but this is insane! All over one mistake... Back to you DW!"

4. db512

db512 2011 SRD Cup Series Champion

Dan Busch: " I don't know what happened out there I was warming up the tires down the back stretch and the engines just laid down and I started getting smoke in the cockpit. It is very disappointing to not even take the green here I love racing here but now I just want to get out of here and move on to next week. I want to thank JEGS, Bass Pro Shops, Shell-Pennzoil, Logitech, and Puma for their support and sorry we couldn't give you a better showing."

5. flyersfan4888

flyersfan4888 That Red GNS Car dude.

"We had a good Warrior SS, one that could even run up front with Tim and Carl but...once the packs got broken up, I was stuck with the one 8 seconds of the pace. It sucks but...hey. What are you gonna do? Gotta thank Warrior, GoPro, Monster, BB&T and Menards, all the guys back at the shop for giving us something that was worth running up front in. What else can we say, we may not have the result, but we're gonna be a threat this year."

6. moppenheimer

moppenheimer #Murica

We've caught up with Mike Oppenheimer after he was dragged away from Slaughter's crew by his own crew, Hooper and Mahoney.

Mike. What happened out there that you saw and what happened here in the garage.

"Well, out there that moron just dumped Webster and we had nowhere to go. I mean...middle of the freakin straight....c'mon man! Then I gotta sit there with a wrecked racecar and ride around off pace for half the race....man Im mad. So I come to just have a..uh...stern...word with him, but Webster's there, he goes at Webster, the #34 crew jumps on me so now im in the damn middle and then I see John and Devin in the mix and they're trying to drag me out of there. I never got close enough to him, but I hope Webster gave him a "piece" of his mind. We'll move on with this #99 RC Cola Old Spice Camry and hit them hard next week. Proud of John's finish and real proud that Devin ran that good ondebut, his finish doesn't show how good they were this week."

7. LarryFoyt50

LarryFoyt50 Can I get a hand?

@JTowns Holy Toledo. #Bigfight #TeamWebster

8. FloridaFan88

FloridaFan88 Well-Known Member

SO: "We got to the front early, but we couldn't stay there and lost the main pack. It's alright, we'll move onto the next race."

9. BillyJack79

BillyJack79 20+ Years of Sim Racing

BN#13: We didn't have the run we wanted, but we finished on the lead lap, still got all four fenders. Glad we're not back there rolling around on the ground with the "SRD Daytona Fight Club" this year. Big congratulations to the Dan and the 26 guys on the victory. These Dx Motorsports Chevy SS racecars are awesome, gotta thank Home Depot and Jager for coming onboard this year.

10. Sgt Slaughter

Sgt Slaughter Well-Known Member

Random reporter: "I know you've had a long day, but tell us what just happened?"

Slaughter: "I need to tell my crew to hold back until I do something. Caused a huge fight when I just wanted to talk. Once all hell broke lose, I just went in with arms swinging. Now ask the right people and they'll say it was a tie. I'm not going to retaliate next week... unless his teammates do something stupid."

11. Saan Anguish

Saan Anguish Inflictor of Pain

All over the board for EMS. Great finish for Lennox, me in the middle, and a blown up car for Cody. Hopefully next week will be better.

1 person likes this.
  12. Phantomguy24

Phantomguy24 TyV2

Tyler Newitt- "For my first start as an owner driver, this really is a fantastic result, and all of the team cars ran decently well. I'm excited for next week."

13. DanAsher26

DanAsher26 Well-Known Member

Dan Asher - "I aint got much to say except I won. The huge fight in the infield will draw more attention anyways. I'm proud of the whole Dx Motorsports team for their great runs tonight, although some went away towards the end. It's an awesome feeling winning my first SRD Cup race, this trophy will look nice with my Indycar and NWide trophy's...my Indycar Championship."

14. DERacing

DERacing SRD's Resident Lunatic!

TWITTER - ISAACS32: Finished 7th. Ran strong. Get em next week!

15. zaw24fan

zaw24fan SRD National Series Director Paint Crew

@zweb95: Wow. F**king thanks, a**hole. @Slaughter34 is gonna just f**king dump me in the tri-oval and I turn into the bad guy for being in the way? Why don't you ask where the patience and mindset of that twat in the 34's at. Thanks to Oppenheimer for seeing it the same way I do. That's some bulls**t piece of driving out of that kid. F**ker better not get in our way again.

2 people like this.
  16. NascarXprt

NascarXprt Well-Known Member

Not the best start to the season... But that's super speedway racing for ya.

17. Nick Lathan

Nick Lathan Well-Known Member

@ProfessorMech Well, we brought the car home...

18. Pabig

Pabig Well-Known Member

@PHerbig: Decent race for the #FordQualityCare team, led some laps and kept away from all the trouble. Gratz to Asher for the #win and Brewer with a great run for second #teammate

19. ShorTrakRacer

ShorTrakRacer Racecar Spelled Backward Is Racecar

Granted, the 34 started the wreck. HOWEVER, you should have stayed low until all the traffic got by.

20. Ryan81398

Ryan81398 93 Wins

@RCole25 - Well, that was good. #DIS #TeamWebster

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.