1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Season 4, Race 4: Las Vegas

Discussion in 'SRD Sprint Cup Offline League' started by Chevellion, Mar 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sgt Slaughter

Sgt Slaughter Well-Known Member

Slaughter: "IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!!"

CC: "Too bad Saint Patrick's Day is tomorrow, so you're a bit off... but HELL YEAH BOY! GREAT JOB!"

Spotter: "So can we whip out a box of Cheerios in Victory Lane...?"

2. Sgt Slaughter

Sgt Slaughter Well-Known Member

(Victory Lane ceremonies)

Reporter: "Come on outta the car, Kyle!"

*Slaughter proceeds to jump out and dance on the tailgate of the car, while it's raining Cheerios and Budweiser*

Slaughter: "UNBELIEVEABLE! WOO HOO!" *jumps*

Reporter: "What a dominating performance, Kyle. How did you manage to wheel that car so well today?"

Slaughter: "When I started, my car was worse than a pile o' dog **** and we fell back into the backmarkers for a bit. Then Slugger made a wild card of an adjustment on that first pit stop, and it was smooth sailing from there. Gotta thank Cheerios, Chevy, Xtreme Motorsports for putting up with me this year, and all the sponsors I may have forgotten about. Now if you'll be so kind as to excuse me, I have a date with a trophy and some club chicks tonight!"

Report: "There you have it, Kyle Slaughter celebrating his first SRD Cup win in his 2nd season. Watch out for the rest of the season, because he is one to watch for!"

3. Chowda17

Chowda17 Well-Known Member

Breakfast of champions. :p

4. LarryFoyt50

LarryFoyt50 Can I get a hand?

@JTowns On top of the points. Woohoo! What a year makes. #14for14 @Harrah's

5. Evolution9

Evolution9 Just Be Yourself Dont Care What Other Thinks!

@JoshHawkins8: Not a finish I been looking for,there's next race we can get them.Want thank @MonsterEnergy for being on board.

6. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

Well, 3rd is a pretty good run, but we've gotten now out of the strong part of our season and we're not in the top five in points. Our two runs at Daytona and Sonoma hurt us. We need to steal some top-10's and top-5's the rest of the way to give us a realistic shot at the title.

7. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

@ThRealDominator - Off to @BMSupdates for some short track racing. Hoping for a good run. We need to steal one here. #SRDCup #GoForBroke

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.