1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Season 4, Race 5: Bristol

Discussion in 'SRD Sprint Cup Offline League' started by Chevellion, Mar 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanAsher26

DanAsher26 Well-Known Member

@AsherRacing: "Welcome to the winner's circle, Billy. Nixon notches career win #1, giving Asher Racing it's 5th win; 2 - Asher, 2 - Kunkel, 1 - Nixon. Party time back at the shop!"

1 person likes this.
  2. Devin41

Devin41 I wanna go fast!

Nicole Briscoe: We have caught up with our 2nd place finisher, driver of the #98 Toyota, Devin Mahoney. Devin, so close to getting your first win.

DM: So close, yet so far away. We just didn't have the drive off the corners we needed to get the job done. Overall a great day for the Golden Corral Toyota team and awesome job by everyone back at the Opp, Inc. shop for putting together such a great car. Kids eat free at Golden Corral on Tuesday.

NB: Now Billy Nixon said in Victory Lane that "he's lucky you didn't turn him in the last few laps." Did that ever cross your mind?

DM: Haha it did but that's not how I race. I was just trying to rattle his cage and get around him but his car was hooked up on the top and on the bottom and we were only good on the bottom. I really think if the roles were reversed he would've been doing the same thing so congrats to him on his first win.

NB: Thanks Devin and we'll see you in Richmond.

3. MattyO

MattyO Well-Known Member Admin

Another top 5 and the points lead. I'll take it.

4. zaw24fan

zaw24fan SRD National Series Director Paint Crew

Chev, am I seeing this right that SRD Cup/Nationwide are off this weekend?

5. Chevellion

Chevellion Former SRD Cup League Director

Cup has a bye-week...Nationwide can run a non-partner race this weekend should you choose to do so.

6. zaw24fan

zaw24fan SRD National Series Director Paint Crew

Lol how convenient. I'm not going to be in town Friday - Sunday so I wouldn't be able to run a race anyway until, like, Monday.

7. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

@ThRealDominator - Glad to have an off week from @SRDCup and @SRDNNS. Needing the break to unwind and get it together for the middle portion of the schedule. Glad to be driving for @OPPinc.

8. JeffJordan

JeffJordan My name is no longer Jeff Jordan

Another quiet week, 4th in points. Fantastic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.