1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Season 6, Race 8: Bristol

Discussion in 'SRD Sprint Cup Offline League' started by Zoom, May 18, 2016.

1. AntCurtain

AntCurtain Well-Known Member

Anthony Curtain: "Again, something went wrong, and we need to figure out what it is. Our car was mad fast in qualifying, but when the race started, we just couldn't find any speed. We're going to have to take these past two cars back to the shop and figure out what's missing, because two major flops on two entirely different tracks is not good."

2. Devin41

Devin41 I wanna go fast!

#41DM: "That was a fun race! We had some issues with the handling and ended up a lap down but caught a break with the caution coming out shortly after that restart and beating the leader back to the line. Fixed our issues and the Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine Toyota just absolutely came to life! Very proud of the crew for their hard work and not giving up all day. I knew we had a fast car and to finish 3rd driving through the field from the back after our struggles around halfway is pretty awesome. Can't thank everyone enough, Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine, Rockstar Energy Drink, Coca-Cola, Budweiser, TRD for their great engines, and everyone at the Opp, Inc. shop that works hard to give us fast race cars."

3. SAL

SAL Well-Known Member

'Man these short tracks are killing me! Hate it for Joyce Racing, but we will get em' next weekend!'

4. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

Man, we just were bad tonight. Am I upset we lost the points lead? No, I'm pissed we lost it. Now we've got to try for a miracle at a roadie next week.

5. Tetronix

Tetronix #48EVER

@DJ_on_UNSC: Not the car we wanted at all. Stuck to the high line and lost it all first lap.