1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Season 7, Chase Race 3: Darlington

Discussion in 'SRD Sprint Cup Offline League' started by Chevellion, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Tetronix

Tetronix #48EVER

After Taking the Checkered Flag:
    42: "HELL YEAH BOYS! NICE WORK! THANK YOU! NEXT ROUND HERE WE COME!"
    CC: Heck yeah! Nice driving out there big guy, we'll see you down in Victory Lane!

After Burnouts and Driving into Victory Lane:

Reporter - I'm here with D.J. Harris, with a super quick non-throwback J.B. Hunt car. D.J., explain that last restart to us!
    D.J. - Ah, yeah well we cycled through pit stops, we nailed all of our stops and once I saw the restart zone I damn near thunderfooted it. Thanks to J.B. Hunt, Yamaha for being our primary sponsors this year, and Konica Minolta, DC Shoes, Hewlett-Packard, Pepsi, all of the other companies that put some money into the team. We can't do it without you!
    Reporter - Now D.J., what are you guys going to do once you all pack up and are ready to move to the next track? There has to be some kind of celebration, right?
    D.J. - Heck yeah! We are gonna throw back some brewskis, I mean, I can't because I'm not of legal age, but I'll drink some Pepsi's instead!
    Reporter - Alright, have fun and we will see you next week!

2. MattyO

MattyO Well-Known Member Admin

Flat out stole a top 10 tonight thanks to the crew. We didn't have a top 10 car. But pit strategy and not pitting there at the end got us into the next round.
    Survive and advance....

3. KnightHoarder

KnightHoarder Well-Known Member

"Man, if it wasn't for a vibration we could have had a shot of advancing. Definitely been an up and down season at times but glad to get my first career win earlier this year with TruNorth! Now we will go out and try for more wins and spoil the guys hopes in the playoffs!"