1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Season 7, Race 13: Outward

Discussion in 'SRD Sprint Cup Offline League' started by Chevellion, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Chevellion

Chevellion Former SRD Cup League Director

Noah Joyce (@nj9703 ) is the biggest points mover this weekend, as his 4th place finish vaults him 11 positions in the standings and back into Chase contention. Meanwhile, poor outings for both Cody Llamas and Keith Batson will mean make-or-break weekends at Richmond. Llamas is only 10 points to the good, while Batson is 6 short of the cutoff:
    upload_2017-7-3_14-11-30.png

2. ahspencer01

ahspencer01 yikes Banned

"Finished where we started. Can't be upset with that."

3. Tetronix

Tetronix #48EVER

"I'm not too sure what happened, but we had something electrical hurt us in the first few laps of the race. We ended -2 laps behind the others, but I think we got +2 in the race - can't complain with that."

4. jacobc62

jacobc62 The OG NASCAR Tiger. Banned

"Damnit, couldn't quite get to the lead today... Also glad to see I have inherited Harvick's pit crew....."

5. Saan Anguish

Saan Anguish Inflictor of Pain

"Well, shit."

ShadowKnight508 likes this.
  6. Tim2488

Tim2488 Everything Bacon.

"I guess I'll take a top 5, we just never really had the speed all weekend long which is just really disappointing. Our superspeedway game has usually been spot on in years past but just not this season. Our day is coming tho, we're gonna break the brackets just you wait. "

7. Chowda17

Chowda17 Well-Known Member

Can we, like, park this car for the rest of the season. My god.

8. nj9703

nj9703 Very Stable Genius

"Ray and Jesse got wrecked, I finished 4th somehow, back in the chase. Cool."

9. ShadowKnight508

ShadowKnight508 Lt. Commish - SRD Pick' Em Series

***NOTE: I want to apologize in advance for not being active in these race weekend threads over the past month or so. I got distracted with other stuff and ended up forgetting to hop on the race threads to post***

Will Anderson - #81 Once Upon A Time In 2Fort Ford Fusion: "It's been a rough weekend for us since we unloaded on Friday. Our #81 car just seemed to lack speed by itself and it definitely showed in qualifying. My crew worked their asses off last night changing pretty much everything but the kitchen sink trying to get our car to be more competitive in the pack and for the most part, we were able to achieve that. For the short part of the race we were in prior to the accident that ended our night, our car had some good speed in the pack and was handling pretty good through the turns.

I want to apologize to the #18 team of Shane Lennox (@Jagnole3) for the contact we made on the backstretch on Lap 22. I misjudged the situation (Lennox slowing down to avoid Zumwalt) and ended up slamming into his car. I hate doing something that has a negative effect on another driver, and it sucked that I messed up his race after I rear-ended him."

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
    Jagnole3 likes this.
  10. gwoodard41

gwoodard41 Well-Known Member

"Well, our pit work needs a lot of work on expediency."

11. MattyO

MattyO Well-Known Member Admin

Well, what can I say? My pitcrew won this one for us. The car was good, good enough to get in the top 5. But the crew got me out front and it was good enough to stay there.
    Great win! Now the monkey is off our back and we can go have fun till the chase starts.

jgegner and ShadowKnight508 like this.
  12. AntCurtain

AntCurtain Well-Known Member

Anthony Curtain: "Dang, I was really hoping for a speedway win. Unfortunately, we had to go in for that pit stop and that sort of sealed it. Still, a top five finish is amazing, and this is definitely the type of speed we've been looking for at the speedways. Overall a great outing for this Asics/Asher Racing team.

13. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

Not the run we needed....excuse me.

14. Mudd

Mudd Just Some Guy Paint Crew

Thought we could make it. Thought wrong. Still happy to get a top 10.

15. jgegner

jgegner Find New Roads

JG#29: "Well, this is what we get for a shitty qualifying effort: an equally shitty finish. Congrats to my teammate @MattyO for winning one for the SRD, Inc. crew. At least the trophy is coming home to the right organization."

James

16. JBlanford74

JBlanford74 FFGFYG

Started 13th and finished 14th. But we ran up front a lot today. Got some air time for the Altec Lansing Ford. Can't be upset with that at all. (@Chevellion , what's the asterisk by the 15?)

TColeman12 likes this.
  17. Chevellion

Chevellion Former SRD Cup League Director

You led the most laps, with 15.

18. JBlanford74

JBlanford74 FFGFYG

Copy. Thank you

19. db512

db512 2011 SRD Cup Series Champion

"Well no sugar coating here we just didn't get the thing full on the first stop. Our gasman couldn't get the can connected all the way and we were short plain and simple. sort of par for the season I guess. We move on."