1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Season 7, Race 16 - Armory Digital (Chase Race 2)

Discussion in 'SRD Sprint Cup Offline League' started by jacobc62, Aug 12, 2017.

1. jgegner

jgegner Find New Roads

JG#29: "3rd place? Hell yeah, I'll take it, especially after the string of poor finishes we've had the last few weeks!"

James

2. Saan Anguish

Saan Anguish Inflictor of Pain

Damn, son... is it that hard?

3. Chevellion

Chevellion Former SRD Cup League Director

Qualification is still fair game from 6th on back.

upload_2017-8-15_21-28-24.png

4. jacobc62

jacobc62 The OG NASCAR Tiger. Banned

Happens when I type quickly, and don't triple-check the post before hitting reply. Sorry man.

5. Saan Anguish

Saan Anguish Inflictor of Pain

No worries lol just giving ya a hard time.

6. jacobc62

jacobc62 The OG NASCAR Tiger. Banned

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. AntCurtain

AntCurtain Well-Known Member

Anthony Curtain: "Well, that was certainly an eventful race. We managed to taste the lead at points, but ended up in that crash. Thankfully it didn't hurt us as badly as others and we ended up with a decent finish."

8. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

I don't want to talk about it...*walks away*

9. ShadowKnight508

ShadowKnight508 Lt. Commish - SRD Pick' Em Series

Will Anderson - #81 Once Upon A Time In 2Fort Ford Fusion: "First off, congratulations to Batson and the #39 team on taking home the win today. It's always nice to see a fellow Ford driver picking up the win in this series with how competitive every manufacturer is this season.

As for our race, we started strong and managed to lead twice for two laps in the early stages of the race. It was fun working with my teammates (English and DesRoisers) along with the other Ford drivers in the lead pack as the laps went by. Got shuffled out of line and ended up running in the middle of the pack when the infamous "Big One" going into Turn 1 took place. Our #81 sustained some serious front end damage in the crash and for the rest of the race, we were pretty much a rolling roadblock limping around the track just making laps until the checkered flag flew. While our team didn't have the result that we were hoping for, both of our teammates made it through the crash and managed to finish inside of the Top-10.

Just want to thank my guys both here at the track and back at the V2E shop for giving me a solid car for the race today. She had some great speed, handled pretty well in the corners, was able to suck up in the draft a little better this race than in the previous plate races this season, and it was a real blast to drive up until the crash took us out of contention. Tough day overall for our #81 team, but we'll bounce back and try our hardest next week at Darlington Raceway."

10. Mudd

Mudd Just Some Guy Paint Crew

Just not a good weekend for us from the moment we rolled in

11. Tim2488

Tim2488 Everything Bacon.

"We're so fucked, shit out of luck,
    Hardwired to Self Destruct."