1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Season 8, Championship Weekend: Homestead-Miami

Discussion in 'SRD Sprint Cup Offline League' started by Zoom, Feb 14, 2019.

1. MWick4

MWick4 SRD SuperTruck Series Director

MW10: “Well 15th really doesn’t show just how strong our Patagonia Camry was today, we battled in the top five for most of the day and even led a few laps. We just came up a bit short. It really looked for a while that we were going to get John his second championship in his final start but it’s a shame as that just wasn’t in the cards for OPP tonight. Nonetheless we’ve got some changes coming in the offseason, we’ve got some rebuilding to do but I think we’ll comeback and have a really strong 2019. I’m excited to be able to contend for the championship myself next season.”

2. crazyboy335

crazyboy335 #50in07

3. Tetronix

Tetronix #48EVER

*Harris can be seen taking his helmet off in pit road and throwing it in a two-handed side-armed style, hitting the side of the car. He then throws his gloves inside. Crew members, fellow drivers and the media leave the 19-year old kid alone as he angrily walks off towards the motorhomes.*

Reza Maulana and BrendonH12 like this.
  4. Tim2488

Tim2488 Everything Bacon.

"Im so proud of this entire organization, I couldn't be happier for everyone here at B&T to clinch our very first* SRD Cup Team Title. I cant thank Hoonigan, Avis, Budget, Oakley, Coors Light, Target, Credit One and the many others cause without them there is no us. We stride to get better as these seasons pass, and we're getting toward the pinacle"

Reza Maulana and ShadowKnight508 like this.
  5. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong Moderator

@BrendonH12: “Man, it really hurts to see DJ like that... I know what he puts into this and he gave it his all this season but came up just a little bit short of that big trophy. Great job by all of HMS all year long. We got us a win at Talladega and kept improving all season long. Not the day anybody here at HMS was hoping for, but we’ll be back next year, itching for a fight. Gotta thank Verizon for being on board today, Reese’s, Coke, SBN, Sony, Gillette, Chevy, and all our great partners for an incredible rookie season... Congrats to Tyler on winning Rookie of the Year, by the way and congrats to Darren and that #2 bunch on your championship! Last, but definitely not least, I’ve gotta thank my boss man, DJ, for having faith in me that I could get the job done at this level; hope I ain’t let you down, boss man! Oh well, we’ll be back next year. On to the next one...”

*Hancock heads over to console his dejected teammate/owner and offers him an ice cold Coke*

6. Saan Anguish

Saan Anguish Inflictor of Pain

Well, it certainly wasn't the best season for V2E, and it could've been a lot worse. The good thing is, the only way to go from here is up. Hopefully we can rebound and get on the right track after the off-season and come back strong in 2019. Gotta thank Missimer Motorsports for letting me run some events with his team in the 6 car while I managed my own team, we definitely had our ups and downs over there as well.

7. jacobc62

jacobc62 The OG NASCAR Tiger.

"Man, we fucking sucked these last few races. Glad the 2018 season is over so we can look towards 2019. I'm just glad to have been part of the fight for the championship the last couple of years. Hopefully next year we can be sitting where Darren is right now. Big thanks to Circle K, McDonald's, Hewlett-Packard, and all of my other sponsors this year. Looking forward to working with Joshua Hawkins next year, and I hope both of us can win races in 2019."

8. db512

db512 2011 SRD Cup Series Champion

SRD Network in Victory Lane with Championship Team Owner Dan Busch

Marty Snider: "What do you have to say about all of this?"
    Dan Busch: "How bout that! I am so excited for @Darren Ingram and all the guys on that #2 Miller Lite Chevy Camaro! This is a great day for them and all of us at Xtreme Motorsports. This show how hard everyone has been working everyday to come out on top with the championship is quite the reward."
    MS: "What about the battle to the finish? You were right in the middle of it."
    DB: "I was just as excited to be running up front there and able to see it all happen first hand. Those two put on one hell of a battle that last run to the checkers. I think Darren was able to hold back just enough and save his tires and that made all the difference."
    MS: "What do you have to say about this organization?"
    DB: "Today was a great performance for our entire organization with all three cars running in the top 10 most of the day. Congrats to Dakota as well he didn't get the finish he deserved but he ran up front all day (@KnightHoarder ). Thanks to all our partners Miller Lite, JEGS, Bass Pro Shops, Nationwide, Axalta, Tru North, Valvoline, and Chevy. And congrats to Chevy on the Manufacturers Title."
    MS: "What about the rumors going around about Darren being a free agent?"
    DB: "Not really the time and place but hey he has a ride here for as long as he wants to in my opinion. NOW LET'S CELEBRATE!!"

9. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

*comes over to Darren and gives him a hug, handshake, and whispers in his ear* "You deserved this for a while now champ. Way to drive out there."

Well, We had the lead at one point, but we just couldn't keep up with the track. I'm glad to have driven for the best team in the sport all these years, and a heck of a sponsor, Budweiser. *sniffle* Gonna be sad to go, but it's time for these young'uns to take over around here.

10. JeffJordan

JeffJordan My name is no longer Jeff Jordan

"Awful season, good to finish up with a top-ten. Congratulations Darren."

11. Chowda17

Chowda17 Well-Known Member

We already did like 3 weeks into the season.

crazyboy335 likes this.
  12. gwoodard41

gwoodard41 Well-Known Member

"Glad we were able to finish the season on a clean note."