1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Season 8, Race 12: Indianapolis

Discussion in 'SRD Sprint Cup Offline League' started by Zoom, Aug 4, 2018.

1. ahspencer01

ahspencer01 yikes Banned

Top half of the field. I'll take it and move on.

2. MWick4

MWick4 SRD SuperTruck Series Director

“Staying out was a terrible idea, I spun the tires on the restart and couldn’t make any ground those last ten laps. Had we not had that last yellow we may have been okay.”

3. gwoodard41

gwoodard41 Well-Known Member

"Are you kidding me? We blew a TOP 3 Qualifying run and finished in 20th, this is bull****"

4. db512

db512 2011 SRD Cup Series Champion

"Well not the run we needed as we fight for a playoff spot. Car never really felt right all race long and we had so few chances to work on it. I realy thought we would be better today, but no. Thanks to JEGS and Bass Pro Shops and to Chevy. WE have a ton of work to do so we will just keep our heads down and go to work."

5. crazyboy335

crazyboy335 #50in07 Banned

7 - "12th ain't bad, especially for how we ran all weekend. Let's build some momentum for the chase."

6. Tim2488

Tim2488 Everything Bacon.

@TKunkel15- We had a great @Hoonigan Camaro today til the engine let go. Can't thank my team enough for battling through the weekend.

7. KahneRacing945

KahneRacing945 3-Time USORL Rally Winner Banned

JD77 - "Another top 10 for the team. Looking good."

8. Chowda17

Chowda17 Well-Known Member

“Unreal. I don’t know what Cody was thinking. I wish I had something to chuck at him. This sucks. Really thought we had a decent car, probably not a winning car, but to be done early like that... just sucks.

We’ll be back. Count on it.”

9. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong

@BrendonH12: "Man, what a race! We kept her clean all day and came home with another top 10 in 6th! With all them guys running out of fuel over them last couple of laps, I knew we had a pretty good chance at a good finish... Who knows? If we'da had one more lap, we mighta won this thing! I love this track so much! Wish we could race here more often. The guys at HMS brought me a great Chevy this week, and I gave it all she had. Gotta thank Reese's, Coke, Verizon, and all our other partners that make the runs like we had today possible. Congrats to Tyler on your win! On to the next one..."

Tetronix and NascarMan32 like this.
  10. frow78

frow78 Well-Known Member

Root #1- "Another DNF, super."

11. Tetronix

Tetronix #48EVER

42: "Don't know what happened but the clutch fell apart and I couldn't do anything about it, ending our day. It sucks, these guys always put their 110% into these cars and to have a mechanical issue is upsetting. Oh well, onto next week.

BrendonH12 likes this.
  12. AntCurtain

AntCurtain Well-Known Member

Anthony Curtain: "Managed to stay out of trouble and finish on the lead lap. Not necessarily a good finish, but, hey, we'll learn from this week and move onto next week."

13. NascarMan32

NascarMan32 Well-Known Moron

“Hell yeah, first win! Great job by the crew today, we executed it perfectly. It was a lot of fun racing with the #11 car at the end there. Hope we put on a good show!”

gwoodard41 likes this.
  14. DERacing

DERacing SRD's Resident Lunatic!

Dammit! I thought we had one in the bag!!!