1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Setup help

Discussion in 'NR2003 General Discussion' started by fullerracing29, May 16, 2018.

1. fullerracing29

fullerracing29 Well-Known Member

So, I’m running a full season. Race for real race at 65%. I’m at Kansas (which is favorite track) and for the first couple laps I am really loose but it finally evens out. If I tighten it up, I am too tight at the end of the run. What can I do to make it to where I can still run the first couple laps without loosing a bunch of time but still have it working well at the end of the run? Any help would be appreciated!

2. ztimchak122

ztimchak122 Well-Known Member

Which Kansas, Old or New?

3. NascarMan32

NascarMan32 Well-Known Moron

You're loose for the first couple of laps because you don't have any heat in your tires. Drive very carefully and conservatively until you have enough heat in your tires, and then you should be able to make more aggressive moves without spinning.

InsideLine likes this.